Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigmack

Fly the Maddog Service Pack 2 released

Have anyone tried this new 3.3 upgrade for $37.00. There's a very vague description of what the new improvements are. Just wonder if anyone $$ on mystery upgrade. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It looks like they just added support for Win 8 and disabled failures by default.  Also, the forums are still pretty quiet, so I don't think anything big has been updated.   I am downloading the sp2 right now, and if I see anything different, I'll report back.

@@Bigmack, i feel need to explain, becouse this is the second thread you started today about some "mystery upgrade" which costs some mooney etc... So, before you start a third one ^_^  :

Description of SP2:

Fly The Maddog Professional SP2 has been released, which includes the following fixes/improvements: 

- No need anymore to run in Administrator mode or disable UAC for Windows Vista/7/8. - Compatibility with windows 8. Windows 8 compatibility has been tested only with FSUIPC installed. - By default all failures (including pilot induced engine failures and icing effects) are disabled.

And it's free upgrade for existing customers. If you have maddog, you don't need to pay fot this upgrade.

- 39.99 is the new price for Maddog, this is how much you need to pay for whole plane if you don't have it

Improvements and fixes are allways free of charge with Leonardo Maddog, and i considered even old price a little bit low - for what he offers... It's still my best deal ever for FSX / FS9