Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blackbird971

Crews and Language used

Hey, I'm French and I usually use aircrafts like the PMDG 747 or the PMDG 737 NGX and also the Airbus X Extended.. For the 2 first i'm using Fs2crew button version and I'm currently waiting on the Airbus X Extended button control version. I was wondering, if it could be possible to intergrate a french crew ?! Espescially for the PMDG 747 and the Airbus X Extended as I use Air France a lot, having a crew doing the announcement in french and english would be very cool. We don't need the pilots to speak french but just the rest of the crew, and same thing for spanish crews, or german crews.. etc. Or is there a known add on who can provide me this realisim ?

Ps: Thanks for all the great work, and just so you'ld know, aerosoft is making a Twin Otter Extended, It would be cool to have a crew on that one too while we await for the big Triple 7 from PMDG ! The release of this Twin Otter Extended is programmed this week in the mid week. like wednesday or thursday !

Regards, Brandon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Anything is possible.

But with voices the hardest part is finding voice actors who sound good and who can do the job.  Easier said than done, that.

Trust me when I say managing the voice actors is harder than dealing with the code.

Please sign up here.  The more voice actors the merrier:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/FS2Crew-Beta%2C-Voice-Artist-and-Tech-Team-Database.html

Cheers,

That would be fun to listen to the crew spoke french...

Hi, Bryan.

I did the Purser voice for the FS2Crew MD-11.  Am I still on the active voice roster?

Thanks,

Mike Pettis

USA

I did the Purser voice for the FS2Crew MD-11.  Am I still on the active voice roster?

Hi Mike,

Did you manually add your name to the new database.

If not, please do so.

Cheers,

Anything is possible.

But with voices the hardest part is finding voice actors who sound good and who can do the job.  Easier said than done, that.

Trust me when I say managing the voice actors is harder than dealing with the code.

Please sign up here.  The more voice actors the merrier:

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/pages/FS2Crew-Beta%2C-Voice-Artist-and-Tech-Team-Database.html

Cheers,

With a bit of a very long laps of time, I did and applied for the voice actor. If you want me to do the french accent, I can try and do it, but I'm not that good at immitating my fellow frenchmates when they try to speak english !

I fly Air Canada a lot, if I could have it my way I would have a Air Canada crew. Air Canada speaks both English and French, making there announcements twice as long. However there are no sound packs for air canada, but if the FS2Crew developers ever get a French crew, then would it be possible to combine it with the 2 English Voice packs (Female/Male)?