Sign in to follow this  
Joe W

Rudder doesn't work

I am using a Logitech Extreme Pro Joy and With this plane only, the rudder is not working or works at about 10%. How do I fix it?

Remove the aircraft and get a refund?

Alter the cfg?

Anything else?

Thanks

Bert ...... That was exactly the "cure".  I didn't know that that was on a key control. Ctrl+D.

I would have never thought of that.

Thanks very much.

Well ..... I finally got  where I can program and fly the G1000 panel. I flew from PAJN to PAKT this morning. I got vectored over the mountains for a landing from the south. Upon disingageing the AP I found that the rudder once again doesn't work. If I ingage the AP and then disingage it the rudder doesn't work and it's Ctrl+D all over again. This is the only plane that I have that I have that I have to do this with. Is there something in the airfile that needs to changed?

Hi Guys,

Bert you seem to be the man with the answers on this subject. I use Saitek rudders and notice very little rudder movement if I push full Right or full Left. If you see from the shot below. Would this be about right then? And what would the best setting in the control panel for the rudders ?

Centre

center.jpg

Left Rudder

left.jpg

Right Rudder

right.jpg

Control Panel

Untitled.jpg

Timm ..... That is exactly what mine does. Try the Crtl+D and if that works, you have what I have. Annoying as hell.

Bert .... Where is that on the panel?

Joe W.

On the autopilot, there are side by side buttons for AP and YD..

When you switch on the AP, the YD is also activated.

When you switch off the AP, the YD stays on until you switch it off (on the panel or Ctrl+D).

If you would like a little add-on gauge that switches the YD off when the AP is off,

send me a PM with your email address..

Bert

Bert .... I found it. Thanks .

No Now that I know to do that I wont need it. I also have a ticket on that in their forum.

Once more, Thanks

Joe W

Hi Bert,

Your the man :clapping: . Works a dream much more rudder movement now. Thank you.

2013_8_5_23_1_45_636.jpg

2013_8_5_23_1_48_88.jpg

Good!   When I look at the Flight1 Mustang, the autopilot operates the same way, so I am tempted to believe there is no "problem" with the airplane - just pilot in-attention B)

Bert

Can someone help me? i have the same problem, using some aircrafts. Pressing CTRL+D didn't solve the problem.

I control the axes via FSUIPC on FSX:SE. Axis rudder is correctly calibrated and seems to works fine.

With NGX rudder works perfectly.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270