Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

That ORBX thing atacked me :-/

Downloading  :blush:

Will it work in X-Plane 10 too ?  Oh my oh my!!!! P3D will look Gorgeous!!!! 

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Downloading :blush:

Will it work in X-Plane 10 too ? Oh my oh my!!!! P3D will look Gorgeous!!!!

About time....

Will it work in X-Plane 10 too ?

No, and probably not in our lifetime! :ph34r:

No, and probably not in our lifetime!

That's why I also use P3D :-)  I have the BEST of two Worlds ;-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Downloading  :blush:

Will it work in X-Plane 10 too ?  Oh my oh my!!!! P3D will look Gorgeous!!!! 

welcome to the jungle Mr. Comm :lol:  :P  :Party: ORBX + P3D for day flights and XP10 for night until we end the 10.xx beta cycle.

Me LIKES IT!!!!! VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!  :clapping:

Main Simulation Rig:

Me LIKES IT!!!!! VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!  :clapping:

Good to hear! ^_^ And you didn't even wait for screenshots of those other airports! :rolleyes:

Good to hear! And you didn't even wait for screenshots of those other airports!

No need, I was able to see many pictures, some by you, that easily spoke by themselves :-)

It's my first ORBX add-on ever, and one of the very few scenery add-ons I ever bought for flight simulator in more than 25 yrs using it :-)

Bought Paris for fs5, then Madeira and Lukla for fsx!  Now FTX Global !!!

Now I have to understand the best choices for:

"Use Orbx tress"

"Vector road lights"

to better suit my low-end system. There is no stuttering thx to P3D, but from 29-30 around LPPT it went down to 12-16...

Strangely, and this is really VERY STRANGE!!!, I got an fps increase when I selected cars on roads from 0% to 30% ?????

Main Simulation Rig:

What area did you get?

Leel, I just bought FTX Global. I haven't got any other products from ORBX.

Whow!!!!!! This is a NEW SIMULATOR!  Now I understand Jeroen ( an others ) exclamations!

I also had forgotten to lower the LOD from the default 6.5 to 5.5, or even 4.5. Having also unticked the lights brought back a stedy 30 FPS!

Leaving Lisbon was a pain before. The new textures are simply amzing!!!

I have to be honest... I also love X-Plane 10 scenery, but weighting all aspects from both sims, scenery wise, I can't say one is better that the other. They complement each other on the most advanced effects and are both so good now that it's a delight to be able to profit from both!

Add to it my new weather injector, and I am now the happiest ( and poorer ... ) simmer around here :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Use both those settings. They don't really affect framerates. The trees are replacement textures and the lights are loaded as autogen.

Leel, I just bought FTX Global. I haven't got any other products from ORBX.

Whow!!!!!! This is a NEW SIMULATOR!  Now I understand Jeroen ( an others ) exclamations!

I also had forgotten to lower the LOD from the default 6.5 to 5.5, or even 4.5. Having also unticked the lights brought back a stedy 30 FPS!

Leaving Lisbon was a pain before. The new textures are simply amzing!!!

I have to be honest... I also love X-Plane 10 scenery, but weighting all aspects from both sims, scenery wise, I can't say one is better that the other. They complement each other on the most advanced effects and are both so good now that it's a delight to be able to profit from both!

Add to it my new weather injector, and I am now the happiest ( and poorer ... ) simmer around here :-)

same here..have both..love both.. XP10 + P3D/FSX :Love:  I re-purchased the Coolsky DC-9 and it totally kicks all my XP10 payware in da butt! :lol:

Strangely, and this is really VERY STRANGE!!!, I got an fps increase when I selected cars on roads from 0% to 30%

Red herring I'm afraid ;o)

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The Unofficial ORBX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.