Sign in to follow this  
HarryCYUL

BLACKBOX Simulation A330, is it Good?

My experience with is has not been pleasant. Im actually angry at myself for not being patient on the 777 and for wasting 50 bucks.

P.S. STAY   AWAy

And when the dev was asked if he would support DX10, he just laughed and said no. It is only half finished. Currently at version 0.66. Long way to go. I would wait for the Aerosoft version due next 2014 if you are wanting an A330.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I don't know why you would say that, can you back up your statement?  

The aircraft is not complete yet but it is far from unfyable, the sounds alone really impressed me and the VC is far superior to what PSS had offered way back when they were in operation.  The BB version outshines anything that any other company has offered. 

I do not think you will be disappointed.

\Robert Hamlich/

And when the dev was asked if he would support DX10, he just laughed and said no. It is only half finished. Currently at version 0.66. Long way to go. I would wait for the Aerosoft version due next 2014 if you are wanting an A330.

I forgot to mention, i'm on dx9 with Prepar3D

I forgot to mention, i'm on dx9 with Prepar3D

The aircraft is very stable, and the dev is actively working on it. It's well worth the price.

Zicheng Cai

I don't know why you would say that, can you back up your statement?

Currently, the VC does not work in DX10, has black squares around the switches.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Just my opinion. Don't have the aircraft but we as simmers need to stop buying unfinished products. Lets make the developers actually finish it before releasing it. It causes nothing but headaches. Some people seem to be fine with unfinished stuff but it hurts the community as a whole. How many people got suckered into the Airsimmer Extended Beta? How is that going? CS? Now this. Not making our hobby better.

Richie Walsh

Just my opinion. Don't have the aircraft but we as simmers need to stop buying unfinished products. Lets make the developers actually finish it before releasing it. It causes nothing but headaches. Some people seem to be fine with unfinished stuff but it hurts the community as a whole. How many people got suckered into the Airsimmer Extended Beta? How is that going? CS? Now this. Not making our hobby better.

I agree 100% with your comment. I learned the hard way (with CS and BBS) The only exception to that is Opus, which the user is included  every step of the way. If all beta purchases were like Opus, I would not mine buying un finished addons.

Not making our hobby better.

It actually dawned on me recently that we actually do more harm than good by pushing devs to release unfinished products. 

It is mighty unfortunate that there are few high quality developers around anymore. 

I said it because the developer said it. As I hate FB, just go and have a read the BBS FB and you should be able to find comments regarding DX10.

My reply wasn't aimed at you Julian, looks like we posted at nearly the same time.  My post was for CappinSuruje.

\Robert Hamlich/

My reply wasn't aimed at you Julian, looks like we posted at nearly the same time.  My post was for CappinSuruje.

Oh, sorry Robert. Have edited my post.

Oh, sorry Robert. Have edited my post.

No problem my friend, just goes to show that I should always use the quote feature, this was one of the few times that I did not do that lol.

\Robert Hamlich/

Don't worry, I have done that before. Mind you, we posted at the same time :lol:

May be on your system, I am doing ok with VC in DX10 (though I have the A320, but I think they share same dev techniques so should be the same). The only thing that needs improvement for the "look" in DX10 is the cockpit shadow looks a bit weird