Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

So they're making all 777 Liveries?

That's a ER not an LR.

Potato Potato.  

To quote myself from a few posts up: 

The PMDG 777 Base Pack is the 777-200LR/F. BA operates the 777-200ER and 777-300ER. The 777-200ER and 777-200LR are two very different planes for being of the same basic type. Wing dimensions, engine options, and range are just a few of the things that vary between those two variants.

Yeah but for now it's OK to use as a stopgap.  It will keep the Speedbirds happy and for most people a 200 is a 200.  

Obviously not or they would put it in the base pack.

Well we got to see a screen of one, so I'm assuming they are including it in the livery pack they release with the plane.  Could be wrong but I'm assuming because they painted it, it will be used somewhere.  

Well we got to see a screen of one, so I'm assuming they are including it in the livery pack they release with the plane.  Could be wrong but I'm assuming because they painted it, it will be used somewhere.  

The BA repaint for the 777-200LR will be in there for the base pack, but what we're saying is that that is a fictional paint. BA only operates the 777-200ER, which is a different aircraft in many ways.

The BA repaint for the 777-200LR will be in there for the base pack, but what we're saying is that that is a fictional paint. BA only operates the 777-200ER, which is a different aircraft in many ways.

Yep you already said that.  What I said is the BA 772 will be in the release.  Which is probably correct.  

There's been a lot of people here posting recently that really don't understand some things:

1) This is not the "other" 777. PMDG is modelling the variants they choose to the most realistic extent possible. They don't just slap a new amount of thrust on to the 200LR and call it a 200ER. That's not how it worked with the NGX, and that's not how their 777 is going to work. As already stated, your images are of 777-300ERs, so no, you will not see those paints done by PMDG on their 777-200LR/F package.

2) The 777 will NOT be a step backward from the NGX. The NGX -800 alone has over 50 repaints available for it by PMDG, almost all of which were available on release day. Considering each variant of the 777 has far less airlines that operate it than variants of the 737NG, it's a safe bet that they will have all normal liveries done plus some special liveries like they did with the NGX. Alaska Airlines, for example, had 3 specials done by PMDG. Also keep in mind that there are far less special liveries on 777s than on 737NGs. 

3) You have not paid for the 777 yet, so no, you can't demand anything from PMDG. And Yes, you will still buy it no matter how much you complain they aren't answering your demands.

EDIT:

4) PMDG has Boeing blueprints and manuals. No, the model isn't incorrect. No, the flap numbers on the throttle quadrant are not incorrect. No, the altitude callouts aren't incorrect. Their information and resources come from Boeing and they have a Tech Team of people that operate or work around the airplane every day. They do not miss details in the systems.

Woah take it easy there fella, its not that serious of a post. No one here is demanding anything lol.

Woah take it easy there fella, its not that serious of a post. No one here is demanding anything lol.

No need to start the topic then. Especially with something like this in there  "They BETTER have these important ones..."

Some of you lot seem to take yourselves, and this release far to seriously.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

To tell you the truth I wasn't paying attention to Engine variants or anything like that when I posted this^. It's not a serious topic, can't we all just enjoy the thought of PMDG delivering POKEMON & LORD OF THE RINGS for there first liveries!

To tell you the truth I wasn't paying attention to Engine variants or anything like that when I posted this^. It's not a serious topic, can't we all just enjoy the thought of PMDG delivering POKEMON & LORD OF THE RINGS for there first liveries!

I agree, they're cool liveries, but unfortunately I can't enjoy that thought considering they're painted on 300ERs, which are not included in the base back of the PMDG 777. 

PMDG has Boeing blueprints and manuals. No, the model isn't incorrect. No, the flap numbers on the throttle quadrant are not incorrect. No, the altitude callouts aren't incorrect. Their information and resources come from Boeing and they have a Tech Team of people that operate or work around the airplane every day. They do not miss details in the systems.

opps

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I agree, they're cool liveries, but unfortunately I can't enjoy that thought considering they're painted on 300ERs, which are not included in the base back of the PMDG 777. 

But they will release the 300's later. Which means we can enjoy that thought then?

They chose to do the one fictional BA livery for the folks at BAV that have helped combat pirating for them, again just like the NGX.

How did BAV do that?

Paul Hand

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Paul Hand

No, the model isn't incorrect. No, the flap numbers on the throttle quadrant are not incorrect. No, the altitude callouts aren't incorrect.

Leave Britney Alone!