Sign in to follow this  
MrMitch

Freighters

while we are on the subject of freighters are there operational differences from the pax version? are there things on the freighter equipment wise in the cockpit that are on one and not the other. Are the zones for heating and cooling the same or are they simplified for the Freighter? I know the "fs shortcuts" on the CDU will of course be different but could a pilot from a pax 777 step right into the freighter without additional training?

I was told that on the freighter they have an interesting way of dealing with a Cargo fire.

Dump all air over board (depressurise) , wear oxygen mask and make an emergency descend.

Sounds like a cool sim session, definately something you cant do with pax!

Rob Robson

I'll jump in the F today and post some screens.  Any particular requests?

If not too late:

Qatar Cargo

Southern Air

Air China Cargo - Not to be confused with China Cargo, China Eastern subsidiary (seen above)  (CCA/CAO ordered 8 airframes from Boeing to replace the BCFs they got rid of.  First one is due in January 2014 and, yes,  I do realize that Scandinavian13 was probably talking about current liveries but I had to ask nonetheless!)

Rick Charles

Any shots looking into the main cargo door? So far the screenshots avoid that angle...

Best regards,

Robin.

From the PMDG Facebook a while back

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1376576078.141412.jpg

Thanks for posting the Fedex livery James! Don't use Facebook much so haven't seen that pic before, awesome.

Great pics of some of the freighters so far, keep em' coming!  :lol: I would love to see the Aerologic and Fedex in more detail too if possible Kyle  ^_^

Thanks in advance!

Aaron

This aircraft is just plain stunning. Can't wait to get my hands on it. The screenshots seem like torture but I must see them. Can't wait.

Richie Walsh

thanks man for the shoots cant wait to do my cargo ones in this beuty  again thanks my friend ...