Hi Beta testers,

Is their nose wheel steering in the t7?

Thanks

daniel

Hi Beta testers,

Thanks

daniel

Yes - there is. Watch some of the videos - you can see the tiller moving during the taxis. 

In the real one?  Of course.  In the sim one?  I assume so.  Multiple videos showing a tiller in action.  Whether it's connected to the rudder is not my question to answer. 

Yes - there is. Watch some of the videos - you can see the tiller moving during the taxis. 

Yep!  My question I have is how to control it.  Majestic uses aileron or mouse.  I don't have an extra axis for a tiller so I might just use my pedals if that's an option.  

Most likely connected to the rudder like the NGX but will wait for a beta tester to confirm this.

Most likely connected to the rudder like the NGX but will wait for a beta tester to confirm this.

Same here.  Well, we HAVE to wait for confirmation so no choice really haha.  

The tiller in the NGX doesn't work for me.  I may learn something new about the NGX here but when I mouse over the handle, I do get an action prompt, but nothing happens when I try to use it.  

I actually wouldn't be surprised if I learn how to use a feature on the NGX tonight because on Kyle's 2hr feature film video I learned the NGX has a trim/CG cheat.  Never knew it was there!   

...I learned the NGX has a trim/CG cheat...

I must have missed it. What is that cheat you are talking about?

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

I must have missed it. What is that cheat you are talking about?

On the take off page of the fmc if you left click on the trim/cg it will automatically fill it in for you with the correct data.

On the take off page of the fmc if you left click on the trim/cg it will automatically fill it in for you with the correct data.

Same as the fuel.  I had no idea the cheat worked for the CG.  

Ahh, I knew that one...

I more thought of a clickspot to actually trim the aircraft accordingly. Thanks though!

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

Yep.

Kyle Rodgers

I have the Jetmax tiller that I use for the NGX..... once calibrated through fsuipc it is awesome taxiing with it.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric