Sign in to follow this  
Wynthorpe

Thought PFPX was available for a min!

I just went over to their site and had a mini freak out thinking i could buy PFPX!

http://flightsimsoft.com/pfpx/

They're thinking about it. Don't get your hopes up. We were supposed to get it this week. Now they're talking about next week. Typical FlightSimSoft. I think their project manager is sucking down Red Bulls and quaaludes. I'm not sure how else to explain it.

8-31-13 at 11:59 PM in whatever time zone they are located in.

I just did exactly the same as the OP, and now feeling a little embarrassed about it...

(God damn it, why did they have to make the UI live already! xD )

Seriously though, this software is going to be magic!

What does this mean:

What if my subscription expires?
If you elect NOT to extend the server subscription, PFPX will still be fully functional, but without real-time data such as Winds, METAR, TAF, Tracks and NOTAMs. Other sources, like ActiveSky and RealEnvironment Extreme and your saved weather data and tracks will still be functional! You can elect to extend your subscription at any time, even if it already has expired

One can extend subscription at what price?

What does this mean:

One can extend subscription at what price?

EUR 14.90 including VAT. If VAT doesn't apply, EUR 12.42.

Was discussed heavier in this thread here

Will this thing be able to calculate EVERYTHING for me if I select my airplane, cost index and dep/arr airports? So for example, it will calculate my fuel required, reserves, endurance, EET, cruising altitude, etc... 

Will this thing be able to calculate EVERYTHING for me if I select my airplane, cost index and dep/arr airports? So for example, it will calculate my fuel required, reserves, endurance, EET, cruising altitude, etc... 

Yes. Everything you mentioned + thousands of more features.

It is truly amazing what Christian, Carsten and the other fellas have been able to develop.