Sign in to follow this  
Greg Hollen

NEW PMDG FACEBOOK UPDATE !

:lol:  That's great

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

I think this is qute ;-)

Guys, PMDG just updated their Facebook with two new pictures; one of them shows a 777 pushing the NGX off the runway!!! I'm taking this to mean that the 777 release is imminent, i mean maybe within hours. A bunch of people have said that when you see PMDG post pictures with hidden meanings then they are telling you in so many words that something is underway.

See for yourselves :

https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations

For reals I think this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed,

Gregory J. Hollen (PMDG Superfan)

And this Hilarious, :-) :-) lol

My dog just walked in a circle 3 times before laying down. I think that means the release will be on the 3rd or at 3 o'clock somewhere in some timezone. Maybe its the third timezone at 3 on the third or in 3 days.

:Raised Eyebrow:

Rob Robson

Guys, PMDG just updated their Facebook with two new pictures;  one of them shows a 777 pushing the NGX off the runway!!!      I'm taking this to mean that the 777 release is imminent, i mean maybe within hours.       A bunch of people have said that when you see PMDG post pictures with hidden meanings then they are telling you in so many words that something is underway.     

See for yourselves  :    

https://www.facebook.com/pmdgsimulations

For reals I think this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signed,

Gregory J. Hollen (PMDG Superfan)   

Jackie-Chan-Meme-Template.jpg

I wonder if this is the most anticipated FSX release to date?

What will the thread title be when it's released? It cant be just "PMDG 777 released", can it? Make some suggestions pls  :lol:

Dear god, please stop it. That's not healthy ...

I think that no title could express the release of this beauty. I expect something completely unspectacular.

Can someone please delete the topic. 

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

I dunno... I think the whole post eludes to the A2A 172. You see the airliners are already off the runway and the 172 needing only a portion of it has already taken off and provided us with the snapshot.

Clearly this post says the A2A 172 is ready for release.

I wonder if this is the most anticipated FSX release to date?

What will the thread title be when it's released? It cant be just "PMDG 777 released", can it? Make some suggestions pls :lol:

"Go"

I just saw a visage of Elvis, riding on the back of a Sasquatch, on some toast I just burnt.

RELEASE IS IMMINENT!

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

(PMDG Superfan)

Reminds of me of that film, Misery by Stephen King.

Watch out RSR....don't be driving alone in the snow......you'll wake up with a laptop on your bed and straps around your body.....you'll disappear and won't be seen again until you've coded all the variants of the 777......don't touch the penguin and don't try and escape if you value your ankles.......keep a typewriter handy as it may come in use :P