Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Do you have it yet?

sign back into the "e-commerce" shop. click on "view previous orders". The top most order should link you to your order, and at the bottom of that page you will find the download link..

Unfortunately it's not there either. My order number is lower than any of the ones I see here, and I still haven't gotten any links or licence keys. Even sent a support ticket. I hope they're busy trying to fix this since the money was already transferred.

Order ID 

Erik L.

sign back into the "e-commerce" shop. click on "view previous orders". The top most order should link you to your order, and at the bottom of that page you will find the download link..

These guys are competent, but the system is a little cryptic.

Thanks eSimmer but I already did this many times.. F5 including :( only my previous order are there

Mauricio Graziani

sign back into the "e-commerce" shop. click on "view previous orders". The top most order should link you to your order, and at the bottom of that page you will find the download link..

Been there, done that, bought the tee shirt.  There's no information under "Downloadable Product(s) Information"

regards,

Dave

"PMDG777LRF Base Package RTM.exe will be compressed only after closing the application using it. Modifications will be lost if you close winrar before that." warning in installation any solution?

For anyone that got it, how is the performance compared too the NGX or Majestic Dash 8?

Thanks eSimmer but I already did this many times.. F5 including only my previous order are there

then check your email that you used in the transaction, if you've received an email from PMDG, then your order is there, if you don't have such email then you may have to start all over again. As I understand it, whenever your order is complete you receive an email in minutes. It shouldn't take hours, if the transaction has been finalized.

Thanks again eSimmer...

I am having more support from you that from PMDG :lol:

in the last 3 hours ... I checked my inbox, my account in the PMDG... no emails, no link , i didn´t find any word from PMDG.
But My credit card was billed online and realtime.: :rolleyes:
I raised a ticket on Support forum.
I know many companies that grow quickly because they provide you a  big support When you need but also I saw  many ending up more quicker because they were despising their customers. Hopefully that PMDG found in the first statement.

Mauricio Graziani

For anyone that got it, how is the performance compared too the NGX or Majestic Dash 8?

The 777 is a lot better on performance that I thought it would be. It is very comparable to the NGX. I still see dips to the mid teens on my system but I have mostly stayed around the mid 20's while in the VC. Anything outside of the VC gets me locked at 30. 

I'm very happy with it. It's beautiful and you can get a great feel for it's immense size. Currently flying IAD-LHR as UAL1554. Plenty of screenshots will be posted later tonight or tomorrow. 

For those who still haven't downloaded, be patient. The servers are SLAMMED as you can probably imagine. I came to avsim earlier only to see that they had gone off line due to the release of the 777. I went to PMDG's site only for it to already be at a near crawl. It was released within a 30 minute window from the time I last looked to the time I went to avsim and realized that something was up. It took numerous attempts for me to finally get past my cart and into the checkout, and even checking out took a while.

Have patience guys, you'll be cleared for departure before you know it.  B)

The 777 is a lot better on performance that I thought it would be. It is very comparable to the NGX. I still see dips to the mid teens on my system but I have mostly stayed around the mid 20's while in the VC. Anything outside of the VC gets me locked at 30.

Hmmmm, thanks. I was hoping it would be a little lighter than the NGX and more like the Dash 8. I might get it anyway, but the Dash 8 has really spoiled me when it comes to performance :rolleyes:

Feels lighter than the NGX to me.  Our systems are fairly close, you have an edge with the SSDs.  sitting in the VC at KPAE with everything on I am getting 30fps in the VC locked.

sitting in the VC at KPAE with everything on I am getting 30fps in the VC locked.

Do you have Orbx PNW? If so that's quite impressive considering this area is one of the "black holes" of performance in FSX.

Using high quality headphones,  the engines spooling up ..wooohooo

ZORAN

Do you have Orbx PNW? If so that's quite impressive considering this area is one of the "black holes" of performance in FSX.

Not installed. just FTX global and UTX.

Thanks again eSimmer...

I am having more support from you that from PMDG :lol:

in the last 3 hours ... I checked my inbox, my account in the PMDG... no emails, no link , i didn´t find any word from PMDG.

But My credit card was billed online and realtime.: :rolleyes:

I raised a ticket on Support forum.

I know many companies that grow quickly because they provide you a  big support When you need but also I saw  many ending up more quicker because they were despising their customers. Hopefully that PMDG found in the first statement.

some people are communicating via facebook. I think their security might be playing havoc too. The email i received from PMDG was flagged as a possible threat by my email provider. Then my firewall started to block everything, left and right. It took me awhile to get to the download, but after that it was smooth sailing to my first "walk around". This thing actually looks huge in the simulator. I worked at KLAX up to december of '05, and visited DC-10s, MD-11s, T-7s and first impressions says they got it right again.