Sign in to follow this  
igneousrocklad

Caution Light issue?

Hey!

Just doing a quick hop form KLAX-KLAS

I went through all of the checklists and did everything I should but for some reason the Master Caution Light is stuck on. 

I've checked everything and even skimmed through the Tutorial just to make sure (Had some practice on the X-Plane Ramzees 777)

Any idea if this is an initialization error or maybe a random bug? Its not affecting anything so I guess it may be something random.

I started from Cold and Dark.

If anyone needs my specs or any other info I can give that.

- Thanks for the help

+1 started from cold and dark. Master caution came on through 5k nothing in recall. Only thing that happened is altitude was bugged to 5000ft and I busted through it manually triggering the altitude dong. Altitude selector was selected higher master caution never extinguished. Attempted to clear with both capt and fo push buttons. Oh well probably something I did.

Full disclosure I haven't read the manual.

Another one here. I did the tutorial starting from C+D and I got it after I started the engines. Nothing comes up after a Recall and the overhead is dark so I don't know what it is. Delving into the manuals... 

i can confirm this same issue when starting from C+D - I also disconnected autopilot on a test flight and could not get the RED message dissapear or the disconnect tone 

Adding an anecdote to my previous post --- I'm in 8x autocruise doing the tutorial and when FSX refreshed the scenery the Caution light turned off. Then a few minutes later it refreshed again and the light came on again. Not sure what to make of it... anyone from the beta team experience this? 

Can confirm, mine came on after at cold and dark start. No cautions or warnings on EICAS. My fan blades were missing on the first load, chocks would not pick themselves up visually, and jetway gpu would not go away. Exited FSX and is okay for now. Will try another taxi later to ensure it was just a gremlin.

Chuck Biggins

Another case here. C+D startup, caution light for the duration.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Same here, C+D startup, yellow caution light for the duration of the flight. Cant think of what I did!

Chuck Madsen

Same here, as well. C+D, followed FCOM to the line.

edit: came on during start of engine 1.

Erik L.

I'm having the same problem, both from LONG and C&D states with a reboot in between, comes on during engine start.

Exact situation on my end. Cold and dark. I wonder if it happens if you start from any other panel state.