Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gregoryv

Austrian livery request

Dear Pmdg,

Thank you so much for the great product!

I would like to ask you to create an Austrian livery for 777 LR.

I know that there is no real version of LR version in Austrian airliners.

Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

+1

@Gregory: OS's 777 are 777-200 ER (Extended range) and are doing fine :-) Data and Image Gallery available at www.austrian.com --> Our fleet --> 777 ...

Sigmar Stadlmeier (LOWL / LNZ)

+1

@Gregory: OS's 777 are 777-200 ER (Extended range) and are doing fine :-) Data and Image Gallery available at www.austrian.com --> Our fleet --> 777 ...

Sigmar Stadlmeier (LOWL / LNZ)

Sigmar,

I know that  777-200 ER are in Austrian fleet :rolleyes:

Hey guys!

Since I had some time I tried to create an austrian (OE-LPB, Heart of Europe) livery. It is my first livery so please don't expect too much. Nevertheless I hope you like it!

Due to the avsim file upload check it's not available on avsim yet. I will temporary make it available via dropbox.

Klick me!

I've got some screenshots for you.

Best regards,

Benedikt!

I want Austrian

Then you're in luck. Just 2 posts above the one you made...

Hey guys!

Since I had some time I tried to create an austrian (OE-LPB, Heart of Europe) livery. It is my first livery so please don't expect too much. Nevertheless I hope you like it!

Due to the avsim file upload check it's not available on avsim yet. I will temporary make it available via dropbox.

Klick me!

That's right, an Austrian livery on the PMDG B77L already exists now, and is able to be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/s/crrpgtu5623lo2j/austrian777_fictional_by_counter.zip

In a day or 2 it will be available from the avism.net library of files too.

Then you're in luck. Just 2 posts above the one you made...

That's right, an Austrian livery on the PMDG B77L already exists now, and is able to be downloaded from https://www.dropbox.com/s/crrpgtu5623lo2j/austrian777_fictional_by_counter.zip

In a day or 2 it will be available from the avism.net library of files too.

Oops, Thanks !

I did not get much sleep lol

Great job Benedikt!

Very nice job for first time. :Hug:

Can somebody help with aircraft specific settings?

Hey guys!

Thank you for your feedback. I did not really have much time to test the livery. There might be some bugs due to that. Unfortunately I don't have much time today either but I'll try to test and improve it tomorrow. :)

Hey guys!

Thank you for your feedback. I did not really have much time to test the livery. There might be some bugs due to that. Unfortunately I don't have much time today either but I'll try to test and improve it tomorrow. :)

:clapping:

Hi again guys!

I noticed that Roman's and Chris' livery seems to be way more accurate (keep in mind it was my first one) than mine which is why i will stop fixing mine. I can only recommend their livery! :)

(Let's be honest: mine didn't even have transparent windows!)

I will also stop hosting the file on dropbox since I don't think there is a need of that!

Usually I would not mind spending time in learning new stuff like creating liveries but since my electrodynamics exam at university is getting closer, I am glad that there is an accurate alternative which even includes a config file!

I hope you guys are okay with that!

Best regards,

Benedikt!