Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akabam

RAAS Volume

Anybody know why the volume of RAAS is really quite. I have all the sound settings turned up in fsx and RAAS and its still barely hearable. if anybody can help thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Did you check the FMC sound settings? Have you taken a look at the introduction documentation?

Yes and it still sounds quite during the test. does it do that just for test or all the time?

Is there a Way to Turn RAAS Off completely? I'm using FSRAAS and would like to stay with it. It is it a FSRAAS "lite version" like in the Aerosoft Airbus X?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

mine is quite loud.. 

that is a brilliant feature.. just love that.. very helpful on landings.

Is there a Way to Turn RAAS Off completely? I'm using FSRAAS and would like to stay with it. It is it a FSRAAS "lite version" like in the Aerosoft Airbus X?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It's not 'lite'. It's the full version, locked to a specific aircraft - like in the AAX.

It's not 'lite'. It's the full version, locked to a specific aircraft - like in the AAX.

Thats what i was asking for. Because i have the Standalone version as well. But should not interfere.

Thats what i was asking for. Because i have the Standalone version as well. But should not interfere.

The standalone version will supersede the locked one. As if only the standalone one were installed.

Anybody know why the volume of RAAS is really quite.

Future reference (not to be a jerk, honestly):

I really had trouble figuring out what you were trying to say here.

Quiet - soft, muted, low volume

Quite - modifier to infer significance (e.g. quite loud, or quite heavy)

...again - not trying to be mean, but I wanted to point it out so that you know the difference and people will better be able to understand what you're getting at in the future.  :wink:

Is the test volume supposed to be quiet then, I have the sound all the way up and configured like the Manual and it's still the same