Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

757FO

Amazing...

I am glad PMDG took their time and gave us such a quality product. Systems are incredibly simulated, graphics amazing. I usually don't care much for outside model, as I spend most of my time in the front office.

Today after a quick flight, I decided to take a walk around the plane, I was hanging by the main gear checking out the amazing detail. As I noticed the flaps were still down, I hit F5 and was completely blown away by the sound as they came up.

The only thing "missing" to make my T7 experience complete is for Bryan to give us FS2Crew 777.

Kudos for PMDG for such a great product, the NGX helped me stay proficient and get ready for PCs (Prof. checks), and maybe one day if I am lucky and upgrade to the T7 I know where to go for help!

Happy landings

John.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The only thing "missing" to make my T7 experience complete is for Bryan to give us FS2Crew 777.

Don't worry, you will have your FS2Crew  B)  No only expects you to fly your 777 like it's a Cessna 172  :P

Hi Bryan,

can you make shure FS2Crew sounds continue playing even if FSX have lost focus ?

...you know even sim pilots have to check eletronic charts in between, and it is a shame that we get kicked out of the immersion then.

(also here -> http://forum.avsim.net/topic/419680-req-pmdg-777-sounds-continue-playing-if-fsx-is-not-in-focus/#entry2784980)

Sincerely,

JG

Yay, I am so pleased to hear that FS2Crew will be released for the T7.

I love the FS2crew products, they make flight simming even more realistic. B)

Luke Cantrill

Fly UK - Cargo Operations