Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

leezy

CTD on exit

Hi, Just wondering is anyone getting the CTD on exiting from the flight? I have been getting it consistently with 777, though not a show stopper, more annoying since it leaves a doubt about whether any new settings made during the flight were saved or not. Only get it from time to time on NGX, haven't identified a trend as to why.

Lise Morgan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Has nothing to do with PMDG aircraft.

One known cause is FSCopilot/FSINN. Do you have that installed?

I do have FSinn installed and it does not crash on exit with other planes (737NGX or MJDH8 for example)... Now with the T7 I'm CTD on every exit. Its all from complicated addon airports if that matters...

Before I install FSUIPC, my FSX crash everytime I exit it with 777, but after I installed FUSIPC, the situation becomes better, still will crash sometime, but at least not everytime.

yes I seem to recall it was not PMDG, which is why I didn't wish to flag it up as such, but it's something I could never get to the bottom of, seems to be one of those illusive things, but worse for me for the 777 than NGX.

lise morgan

I've had this happen several times already....only when I  used ESC to exit a flight. I tried the menu way of ending flights and don't get a CTD now.