Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pablo Vazquez

777 brief pause while in-flight

Hello,

I am posting this message because I purchased the FSX 777-200 package the other night (September 5, 2013) and I am experiencing pauses between 20-30 seconds each as soon as I take off. I have no problems on the ground but as soon as I take off, it starts pausing every 3-4 minutes after that and it's driving me crazy. It has been happening on every single flight that I have done.

I am not sure how to fix the problem and have not been able to fully enjoy the airplane. I have a ticket opened with PMDG but have not heard of anything other than a couple of failed sound tests that I was asked to do.

I tried flying other planes including the PMDG 747-400X and the model extension PMDG 747-8i/F and no problems flying those planes. The only thing I noticed is the runway call out when using an iFDG Airbus 321. Other than that, everything is fine.

My system is a Hellfire GTX from Jetline Systems with Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i7 quad core, Nvidia GeForce GTX770.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Kind regards,

llavi01

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you have FSUIPC auto save enabled? Some aircraft have a pause while the panel/aircraft state is saved. This will happen in regular intervals if you have autosave enabled. 

Just remembered = in FSX menu bar find and acces FSUIPC. There is a tab "logging" in which you should see option to disable logging. That's all

Hey guys, I disabled the autosave in FSUIPC. I am currently doing a test flight and so far I have not had any pauses. I think the problem is with FSUIPC. Let's see how the whole flight goes.

Thank you guys for your help.... Now, let's go flying!!! :-)

Regards,

Llavi01