Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

PMDG Operations Center 1.5 - how's it working?

Crash on start up

PMDG Operations Center.exe has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.

Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

I've deleted all files (including AppData/roaming) except the updater, used the updater to give me fresh ones, still crashes.

tried running without drivers (individually and together) still crashed, tried without settings.dat, still crashes

Tried all compatibility mode options in turn, still crashes.

Repeated all attempts with AVG deactivated, still crashes

I am running Windows 7 64bit Ultimate.

Peter,

It's not going to make a difference if I send you the files or not right now - there's something causing it to never get past the first update phase and that's going to continue happening with whatever I send you.

Ryan,

I'm actually fine with that, as long as it works and I can occasionally grab up updates in another way.

A friend sent me the whole directory yesterday - while the updates might still be broken, at least I can use it for the time being.

Patrick,

1. There are no tickets that have been sitting without any response for 3 days in the system.

2. The 777 doesn't officialy support Windows 8 and we clearly state that.

3. The actual manual pdf files are located in FSX\PMDG\PMDG 777X\Flight Manuals - you can open them manually there with a PDF viewer like Adobe Reader or FOXIT

Ryan,

1. Thanks for the reply. I have just discovered that my ticket submission did not get sent (mistake my side)
  2. I only found out after my purchase. You need to offer support for W8 as you cannot purchase a new computer without it being preinstalled. I am sure a lot of your members were forced to have it by Microsoft
  3. its ok as Bryan York of FS2 Crew has emailed them to me and I am busy studying them.

Why does it keep telling me it cannot save the PMDG work files and run FSX as admin (which I am already)

not sure, if this is related to the latest update, but it was working before:

/edit: after a restart, everything works fine again

Ryan , I have a support Ticket on this issue, and I am happy to report after running this fix and update I am now able to access tho Ops manager and Livery manager is working fine(with XP-64 )

Thanks Guys

Dave Orr

Hi everybody. after installation the new update 1,5, have a problem. everytime after pushback the B772, my simulator crashes. before this installation, everything was alright. i was looking for help in the forum, but nothing found. can you help me pleas? Josef..

I only found out after my purchase. You need to offer support for W8 as you cannot purchase a new computer without it being preinstalled. I am sure a lot of your members were forced to have it by Microsoft

Actually you can, you just need to look around a bit, or, ideally, don't buy a prebuilt computer. Most better shops will let you buy the individual parts and will assemble it with warranty for a small fee (20-30 dollars maybe?). In the end, it turns out cheaper than prebuilt, and you can gear the computer specifically for simming. And you can also get a Windows 7 license - or a Windows 7 disk to install with your Windows 8 license (you can probably do that even with your current computer, by the way)

Hello here the same problem as bozflyer and sandyS -- continuously asking for .ptp files.

Windows / 64bit