Sign in to follow this  
Star Alliance

Is this a VAS/Mem problem? (Incl image)

I've had this issue before might be worth checking if ny updates for the airport or if its a FSDT airport try updating the add on manager

This sorted mine out

Stewart Cumbers

Looks like FT Dubai and it doesn't need an update for this kind of troubleshooting. Furthermore it doesn't look like an OOM, as in that case I would expect buildings to be there with textures missing.

Sorry, no further idea.

not sure but might still be something related to the memory issue people are facing. I had OOM always when landing 3rd party airport, however, when saving lets say 50nm before destination and loading the flight, the problem is gone. You might want to try disabling the RAAS as described in one of the posts to free some memory... worth of tryin i think.

Also there is a thread regarding the landclass fix, heres some links

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/420688-is-anyone-able-to-fly-into-london-without-oom/

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/420821-how-can-raas-be-permanently-disabled/

Cheers

i've had this issue with EDDM before (mega airport). i assume you only have this problem arriving, not departing when you load up the sim there?

i fixed it changing the position of the airport in the scenery.cfg. maybe try moving it higher?

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Thanks for the reply, guys!

i've had this issue with EDDM before (mega airport). i assume you only have this problem arriving, not departing when you load up the sim there?

i fixed it changing the position of the airport in the scenery.cfg. maybe try moving it higher?

Yes, thats correct. I did fly from KIAD as UAE232 and everything was and is smooth as silk, when I took the picture I had FPS @ 28 and no performance problems. Tough this only happens on arrival.

I had the same issue exactly plus a few things extra like knobs and switches gone. I ran it through the ******* tweek and solved it straight up. Its worth a shot you can always revert back if you want

ZORAN