Sign in to follow this  
Mean Aerodynamic Chord

GTA 5!

Guest BrianKoehler99

Is the petition asking for it to be released around early 2014, or was it stated somewhere that it's coming to the PC then for sure? I have yet to see an official statement regarding this. All information regarding a PC port has been rumors so far to my knowledge.

ign and gamespot on their youtube channels confirmed a PC port was being made after the petition reached the required signatures.  PC ports always take a few more months to create/finalize.  I will try and find the video link later on.  By the way, the petition reached the required signatures in just a couple of hours, lol.

I Sign it as like my Cadillac mods in san andreas haha its always modded GTA series. GTA V may get it today was instock for ps3 as got all of them.

Someone said that the PS3/Xbox 360 files for GTA 5 included hints of a PC and PS4/Xbox One release soon. Let's hope it's true!

Yes, one of the XML files from the Xbox version apparently contains a reference to three different platforms: Xbox, PS3, and PC.

Brandon Filer

Yes, one of the XML files from the Xbox version apparently contains a reference to three different platforms: Xbox, PS3, and PC.

Oh it was Xbox then. I hope they come out with them soon.

It kind of sucks that we have to wait like this. I got to try real hard to stay away from gameplay vidz popping up all over the place!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

It kind of sucks that we have to wait like this. I got to try real hard to stay away from gameplay vidz popping up all over the place!

Exactly what I feel! And I can't wait to see GTA Online... It seems like it's a massive GTA 4 "free mode" session where you have a completely separate story line and missions... It almost sounds like an MMOFPS!

I played it last night. Went to the airport right off the bat, took a plane, cops shot the engines, was flying fine for a minute, engines caught fire and failed, crashed. Don't try and take a plane from the airport.. You'll regret it lol.

Will it have a shared cockpit ?  :Nerd: