Sign in to follow this  
FrederikS

No RAAS warnings on ND

Hi,

I cannot see the RAAS warning indications on the ND (e.g. "SHORT RUNWAY" or "ON TAXIWAY") although I am able to hear the corresponding aural warning. Does anyone experience the same problem? I already contacted Bryan York from FS2Crew but unfortunatly he was not able to provide a solution.

Thanks in advance

may not be simulated on the RAAS PRO add on which is included with the 777?, again i've not seen it, would be nice to have....

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I had a short chat with Ryan about this problem. He did not say that it's not simulated and if I remember correctly I saw those warning initially but now they disappeared....

I had these warnings, too, in a more moderate fashion than what the screenshots above imply. (smaller font in the upper right corner of the ND)

Can't remember, though, when I saw them the last time or whether they have disappeared. AFAIK, there hasn't been a T7 update through the operations center yet, so I think they are still there.

Airlines' options, tied to the liveries we're flying, maybe?

I had these warnings, too, in a more moderate fashion than what the screenshots above imply. (smaller font in the upper right corner of the ND)

Can't remember, though, when I saw them the last time or whether they have disappeared. AFAIK, there hasn't been a T7 update through the operations center yet, so I think they are still there.

seems like a plausible idea

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

I don't think that this is an airline option only tied to a specific livery since PMDG let's you confiqure all these options via the FMC.

Never seen the messages on the ND.

I have RAAS Pro full version - does that make a difference? I did get the latest update after the 777 released (been using RAAS Pro since release).

Best regards,

Robin.

You need to have the terrain displayed, the messages are tied in with the EGPWS system display   ^_^

ShortRWY_zps94ab3950.jpg