Sign in to follow this  
bhx22

DX-10 Watch out

I'm loving the fixer and all it has done for fsx,but I've had a sneak peak at another platform in development I won't mention for obvious reasons,but I will say this,it wipes the floor with fsx DX-10 visually even with the fixes we have a lot to look forward to in this hobby of ours

RYZEN 7 5800X3D EIGHT CORE 4.5GHZ,  CORSAIR CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 VENGEANCE LPX 64GB SAPPHIRE NITRO  AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (16368 MB) 

MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Samsung U32J59x (DisplayPort) [31.5" VA LCD] Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD ZP1000GM30002 (ITB)WDC WDS100T2B0C-00PXH0 (1TB)

I'm loving the fixer and all it has done for fsx,but I've had a sneak peak at another platform in development I won't mention for obvious reasons,but I will say this,it wipes the floor with fsx DX-10 visually even with the fixes we have a lot to look forward to in this hobby of ours

are you talking about Farming Simulator 2013 :lol:

A few of us had a peak of the sim which started with a P and ended with a D. Screens were leaked on their forums and they were up for an hour or so before getting taken down.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

A few of us had a peak of the sim which started with a P and ended with a D. Screens were leaked on their forums and they were up for an hour or so before getting taken down.

Such a tease. 

really want to see those.

Aamir Thacker

Such a tease. 

really want to see those.

Read this page: forum.avsim.net/topic/421584-prepar3d-v20-entering-beta/page-23

Tom

Lol I've actually played it a friend of mine is a beta tester the farm sim :-) is looking awesome the graphics with dx11 wow.

RYZEN 7 5800X3D EIGHT CORE 4.5GHZ,  CORSAIR CMK64GX4M2E3200C16 VENGEANCE LPX 64GB SAPPHIRE NITRO  AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT (16368 MB) 

MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI Samsung U32J59x (DisplayPort) [31.5" VA LCD] Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD ZP1000GM30002 (ITB)WDC WDS100T2B0C-00PXH0 (1TB)

Read this page: forum.avsim.net/topic/421584-prepar3d-v20-entering-beta/page-23

Read it. Over and over and over again.

I need this software. My gpu is collecting dust!

Aamir Thacker

You folks crack me up, I have no idea why you feel you need to suggest FSX DX10 has something to fear in favor of something else? Is this the human condition?

I've seen the screen shots of P3D v2.0 and frankly wasn't that impressed (I had higher expectations). I've done much better with what I currently have in FSX DX10 Fixer - see my thread here: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/423221-leeds-arrival-in-my-duke-oops/ -- V2.0 isn't going to have Multi-GPU support which is disappointing but it might make it into V2.1 (hope).

Of course, it's not entirely fair to compare P3D V2.0 "as delivered" with a fully loaded FSX setup with REX, FSGRW, and more ... clearly FSX still produces the better end result. However, investing in P3D V2.0 is building and keeping a healthy future for flight simulation but my FSX DX10 is going to be around on my computer for some time.

I can understand (and even support) the enthusiasm for P3D V2.0, but at no time do I feel the "need" to threaten FSX DX10 with "Watch Out". What's the point in that? Enjoy P3D V2.0 for what it is, enjoy FSX DX10 Fixer for what it is.

Rob

Two posts & he comes out with this?

Troll Alert    :excl:  :excl:  :excl: 

Troll Alert    :excl:  :excl:  :excl: 

LOL

Tom

Troll Alert

+2

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab