Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

Bored today...soo lets give the FT E175 2048 pix VC backlighting

Brian,

Did you hear from  ft yet ?

Thanks

V

Unfortunately I have not.

I posted again today over at their forum. It will most likely be my last attempt, as while I can't say for certain Vic has seen my thread/original PM to him, I can say that he has been on the forum many times since, and I find it very unlikely that he missed them both.

Not sure what to say at this point  :(

Regards,

Brian Doney

The appreciation for your (excellent) work will more likely come from those of us who are still enjoying this plane rather than developers who have moved on from it years ago.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Good effort, man. I can really appreciate the amount of work and love that went into that project of yours. Impressive.

I have posted my plans here:

http://forum.iemit.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=9074

I would really prefer to get some sort of OK from feelThere before making anything available, but if they do not respond, as they haven't so far, I will see what AVSIM is willing to allow in terms of posting the information here. Well, in the Wilco forum here at AVSIM.

I really expected to get some sort of response by now, even if it was a flat out no. If any mods happen to read this, please feel free to weigh in with any opinions, otherwise I will get in touch with one of ya in the next few days.

I really am trying guys, but I won't make any moves until I have exhausted the available options. 

I'd be curious to know if the would work in the E170/190/Lineage?

They VC textures and mapping are identical for all 4 models as far as I can tell, at least in FSX.

I no longer have FS9 installed to test with so I can't say it is the same for FS9 but I'd bet it is. I'd hoped to have the mods in the hands of some testers by now to be certain but, I just haven't gotten the green light yet.

So for FSX yes absolutely, for FS9, probably but not certain.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Good news!

Quote from Vic on the Feelthere forums:

Brian,

So sorry. We had a release last week and I forgot about your post. Are these texture improvements only? If so you have our permission. Once again I'm sorry.

Yeah, I may have been secretly obsessing over this lately. So much in fact that I have begun my own side project to bring the Lineage 1000 back to life. 

I'm willing to do some testing for you Brian!  B)

Nick Preston