Sign in to follow this  
asasino

Boeing 777 take-off performance tool

There is a take-off performance calculator on simmarket for Boeing 777-200 series. Didn't want to advertise it so no link is provided.

Yeah I found it, it's called TOPER. Seems like a nice tool, thanks for the heads up.

regards

Rob Prest

Nice but useless for our 777 right now. Looking at the pictures it calculates performance for the 777-200ER GE90-90B engines. Well, our 777-200LR has GE90-115BL engines, much more powerful. Maybe it will be useful later...

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

I think the weight differences would limit it's usefulness even more than the engine type.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Nice but useless for our 777 right now. Looking at the pictures it calculates performance for the 777-200ER GE90-90B engines. Well, our 777-200LR has GE90-115BL engines, much more powerful. Maybe it will be useful later...

"Our" ( :P ) 777 uses the GE90-110B engines.

OT: There is an performance tool coming from Aurasim. It was scheduled for release in october, but due to team commitments it's probably going to be november.

OT: There is an performance tool coming from Aurasim. It was scheduled for release in october, but due to team commitments it's probably going to be november.

Allright, you got me there. But still, the difference should be pretty significant - both weight and performance-wise.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Your post reads like you might have contact with Aurasim ?

If so, you might suggest that someone spend the all of 5 minutes it would take to update their webpage with a short note on the delay. Doesn't inspire much confidence in potential after sales support to see that they couldn't be bothered to do so before half of November is over.

Especially considering the application is web-based.

I don't mean to sound terse but I will never understand why this happens as often as it does.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Allright, you got me there. But still, the difference should be pretty significant - both weight and performance-wise.

Aye.

Your post reads like you might have contact with Aurasim ?

If so, you might suggest that someone spend the all of 5 minutes it would take to update their webpage with a short note on the delay. Doesn't inspire much confidence in potential after sales support to see that they couldn't be bothered to do so before half of November is over.

Especially considering the application is web-based.

Nope ;)

https://www.facebook.com/aurasimulations

They said "shortly" actually.. Seemed to remember they said november, apparently I was wrong on that front.

Ahh, a facebook post, I see.

Well, there's that off the list then.

Thanks for sharing what you knew  :mellow:

Regards,

Brian Doney

They said "shortly" actually..

Another PFPX debacle.

Michael Cubine

Michael,

i dont know why this anger but PFPX is not doing any calculation on take off side ...

anything to say about the T7 for PFPX ....

all the best.

Phil

Guys,

I'm very sorry AuraSim 200LR Edition was not released during October. That's because we don't only have full-time jobs, but I'm also serving my military service for Finnish Air Force at the same time.

Stay tuned!

i dont know why this anger but PFPX is not doing any calculation on take off side ...

He wasn't posting in anger, and he wasn't saying PFPX was going to do performance calcs.

From what I can tell, he was attempting to compare the two stories on how one said "soon," and that definition of soon was a lot longer than most had expected.  Similarly, AuraSim said "soon," and it's a lot longer than many have expected, too.

That's all.

Kyle Rodgers