Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wb5okj

MortonM's Archer?

Does anyone know anything about MortonM's Archer? I have been waiting forever for a release of his  modern Archer, as I fly one every once in a while. 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It would be good to see it get back on track someday. I was able to rent a nice looking Archer, around two decades ago. These day's and many thousands of student hours since, it doesn't look so good, anymore..

A simulated Archer with good flight dynamics, which Morten is known for, would be great!

Well, the current author of this project (4Forces) has been held up by his real job and family responsibilities. Important things always come first. His 152 is looking really fine also.

A simulated Archer with good flight dynamics, which Morten is known for, would be great!

Yes indeed, that is what I am waiting for. I used to rent an Archer III out of Grand Prairie Tx. a great little plane.

In the meantime the Carenado Archer II is pretty good. In the landing configuration coming into KPWA is so real it will give me goose bumps.

Thanks to all who answered my call. Also a tip of the hat to 4Forces. Hope his situation gets bettter.