Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Holy night lighting Batman! Milviz Kingair

Holy schnikes!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

My God.

That's incredible.

Really appreciate MilViz for making a modern/on the show room floor right now, King Air.

I've been keeping my eye on this one for awhile. My only request; Make the liveries easy for repaints.

The C-boys TBM 850 looks like broken glass.. similar to a pane that's fallen from the top of the Empire State building. AKA, no TBM repaints. 

"It's ready when it's ready." ...   Yep... and two weeks before Xmas is a good time to be ready when it's ready!

let me give you some free advice coming from a lifetime spent as a sales trainer. 

Its your job to build rapport with your clients whether its over the net or over a counter REGARDLESS of how many times you hear the same questions. Your only a small company so absolutely no excuses unless of course your clients aren't important.

As a potential first time customer I haven't a clue what your time line is but was fobbed off with 'whenever its ready'

and that's not rude?

A  smart answer would have been eg we are in beta now so we want to be sure shes right to go, or at this stage we don't have a firm timeline , possibly early next year

Anyway you lost me straight up. 

No it isn't rude, they just cannot give you an answer.   You have to realise that that is a very difficult question.   You may have the experience in sales and marketing, but they have the experience in coding and programming, and with respect, they are literally two different worlds.

It is amazing that people always want to bring their real world credentials into a party that deals with a hobby that we all enjoy.   My advice is this - don't, not the place sir!   I recently had this discussion with another "community member", it does not add anything constructive to the conversation and leaves the rest of us who read over these kinds of remarks with a bitter taste in the mouth.   Just enjoy the shots and wait for it to be released.

To get back to why is a difficult question, they can feel that they have a product that is ready and plan to release it tomorrow.   Two hours before they boldly announced the release, a bug in the coding rears it's ugly head and now they have a problem.   I personally salute this type of approach, because once you have committed to a release date and you don't deliver, you make customers very upset!   

Anyway, this is not to start an argument, but rather to say, let us leave the arguments and just enjoy the hobby folks.

Peace!

No it isn't rude, they just cannot give you an answer.   You have to realise that that is a very difficult question.   You may have the experience in sales and marketing, but they have the experience in coding and programming, and with respect, they are literally two different worlds.

It is amazing that people always want to bring their real world credentials into a party that deals with a hobby that we all enjoy.   My advice is this - don't, not the place sir!   I recently had this discussion with another "community member", it does not add anything constructive to the conversation and leaves the rest of us who read over these kinds of remarks with a bitter taste in the mouth.   Just enjoy the shots and wait for it to be released.

To get back to why is a difficult question, they can feel that they have a product that is ready and plan to release it tomorrow.   Two hours before they boldly announced the release, a bug in the coding rears it's ugly head and now they have a problem.   I personally salute this type of approach, because once you have committed to a release date and you don't deliver, you make customers very upset!   

Anyway, this is not to start an argument, but rather to say, let us leave the arguments and just enjoy the hobby folks.

Peace!

Stop being a drama queen . That discussion was over days ago . leave the thread back on topic  :rolleyes:

ZORAN

Stop being a drama queen . That discussion was over days ago . leave the thread back on topic  :rolleyes:

I think you lost a lot of credibility in a lot of people's eyes for that unnecessary remark.    Werner could not have been more polite in what he said, especially his closing remark.