Sign in to follow this  
Emerson67

New: Headshake Camera Plugin

Hello all,

Thank you for appreciating HeadShake. I didn't reply before because I didn't see this topic.

Good to know I'm not alone on this issue of the hat switch. I would rate this plug in 4.5 out 5 stars which is really really great for me, it's kind...

You were not alone at all! :-) I've solved this problem in the new beta 2. HeadShake is now working with the hat switch.

I still didn't manage to make it working with Track IR, FaceTrack or PilotView. It seems that they're all sharing the same datarefs so there's a kind of conflict with them.

I'm planning to release the v1.0 soon with some improvements.

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Claudio Nicolotti

http://www.simcoders.com

Yes I downloaded your beta 2 and I'm very pleased that the hat switch problem was fixed, now for me is five stars plug in. Many thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Alexander Colka

I'm planning to release the v1.0 soon with some improvements.

Excellent! 

I will be following this topic, so please let us know when v1 is released by posting here.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Here's a couple videos I made using the plugin. I have to say that this is a very welcome addition to the simulator and I've personally been waiting for something like this for a long time. I do though feel that with some tweaking in the shake department you'll have yourself an absolute winner that will be used by 10's of thousands of X-Planers for years to come. GREAT JOB GUYS !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE7Tf6eCTzo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m4wNCuOsMY

Great plug-in, now that beta 2 fixed the pan switch issue, I'm really enjoying it, it really adds to the immersion.

Keep up the great work Nico!

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

+1

That would be a great addition.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Alexander Colka

Hi,

Yes, this will be added in the incoming release. ;-)

Cool - looking forward to it. :smile:

So I guess track ir support is basically out of the question?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Ok, thanks anyway for trying. I used to use EZDok when I used FSX and really liked the effect.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Nice plugin, but ... I guess the 'up and down' effect when aircraft is accelerating on ground should be replaced by a shake effect. I don't know if anybody notices this too but now that seems pretty unrealistic.  At least for my point of view, it should be something like this: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o9tX_ld8vE#t=0

+1 for manuthie request for adding touchdown shake effect too.