Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

z06z33

Anyone else missing building and other objects at orbx airports?

Hey all I've noticed that when installed into P3D V2 using the airdailyx method I end up missing buildings and such like at OG39 its just the runway and the same at KORS but KHQM works but is missing some stuff as is CZST missing  3d grass. I know that ORBX said to wait but I didn't haha. Has anyone else ran into this and found a solution?

Ok so I tried taking off and flying away then coming back and the airport was loaded all buildings ect when I got over the airport it all disappeared!! hmmm weird issue.

These airports have not yet been updated for V2. They wont work properly as per Orbx statements. You add them into P3D v2 at your own risk and no support will be offered.

I would wait for the official v2 installers. (these may be some time as regions will be done first)

Hey all I've noticed that when installed into P3D V2 using the airdailyx method I end up missing buildings and such like at OG39 its just the runway and the same at KORS but KHQM works but is missing some stuff as is CZST missing  3d grass. I know that ORBX said to wait but I didn't haha. Has anyone else ran into this and found a solution?

Yes I have exactly the same problem with KORS. I wonder if someone have found a work around or what is causing the flickering runway

John of Orbx said that Object flow doesn't work in p3dV2 yet so I'm guessing that's what is causing the issue.

I installed all the ORBX NA regions via EMT.  When starting P3D, it warned about a potential compatibility issue with the SAK ObjectFlow DLL.  Letting it try to load the DLL resulted in an instant crash.  I renamed that file to disable it and P3D starts normally (though, presumably, without ObjectFlow in SAK).

Same thing as people flow, animal flow, .. It's the animated objects such as grass, mosquitoes, dogs, people,  flags, planes etc etc etc.