Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have just installed and only gotten in one flight thus far with ASN.  I have the "turbulence chop" effects in Accu-Feel (A2A) and the random turbulence in FSUIPC both set to "on" at various levels.  Should they both be turned off when using the same effects in ASN?   Right now I have ASN set to realistic wx with some small variations of my own.

BTW, with only one flight in, I can say I do like the greatly improved low level haze and cloud redraws (or visible lack thereof).  Looks to be a winner thus far.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That is a good question, but I think I read in the manual that weather specific settings in FSCUIPC are overidden by ASN. Not sure about Accu-feel.

Correct, Marc...any weather settings in FSUIPC are bypassed by ASN and thus ignored and play no factor in the sim. I presume that Accufeel settings will not be ignored, but I haven't tested this enough to be sure. I'm planning a KOAK-PANC flight in the PMDG MD-11F tonight and will test this then.

OK.  Sounds like, barring anything unforeseen, I can just leave AF and FSUIPC alone as set.