I have just installed and only gotten in one flight thus far with ASN.  I have the "turbulence chop" effects in Accu-Feel (A2A) and the random turbulence in FSUIPC both set to "on" at various levels.  Should they both be turned off when using the same effects in ASN?   Right now I have ASN set to realistic wx with some small variations of my own.

BTW, with only one flight in, I can say I do like the greatly improved low level haze and cloud redraws (or visible lack thereof).  Looks to be a winner thus far.

That is a good question, but I think I read in the manual that weather specific settings in FSCUIPC are overidden by ASN. Not sure about Accu-feel.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Correct, Marc...any weather settings in FSUIPC are bypassed by ASN and thus ignored and play no factor in the sim. I presume that Accufeel settings will not be ignored, but I haven't tested this enough to be sure. I'm planning a KOAK-PANC flight in the PMDG MD-11F tonight and will test this then.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

OK.  Sounds like, barring anything unforeseen, I can just leave AF and FSUIPC alone as set.