Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fwerff

737-200 livery availability

Hi,

I am considering the purchase of the 737-200 package, however there seem only to be a very few liveries available for it.

Aren't there any more liveries or am I looking in the wrong location? Seems the installer only has a few liveries, while I recall from the previews on FB to see quite a lot of different liveries.

When you buy the 737, where do you get the liveries?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Which is still not yet available.  Sorry but the holidays, the kid, the lack of time... I'm working on them....

Which is still not yet available.  Sorry but the holidays, the kid, the lack of time... I'm working on them....

Thanks. Can you provide a list which liveries will be included?

We have decided to release the livery set for the 737, faults, errors and all, for free.    We will provide NO SUPPORT nor fix any errors or mistakes.  

It is available here:http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B-737

Thank you...love the FedEx and United liveries.

We have decided to release the livery set for the 737, faults, errors and all, for free.    We will provide NO SUPPORT nor fix any errors or mistakes.  

It is available here:http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B-737

THANKS!! You just made me add your 737 to my "to buy-list". Will buy it as soon as my paycheck comes in  ^_^

oh thanx, then might as well some indian simmer and painter would paint it...or may be its high time i tried my talent in livery painting instead of canvass ... Milviz ur 737 is just superb.. thanks

We are glad you like the Aircraft,there are many in the community that paint aircraft,also Virtual Airline Company's distribute repaints also. RL,MD

yeah it is..but i have a bit of resentment , sorry to say but there is no good tutorial on how to paint , i am pertaining to ur 737 model...can i get some help? i tried stuff on the net but it wasnt helpful. once again thank you.