Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

exodus1977

Rotating Clouds

It seems when I'm in a bank and look around in VC mode, the clouds rotate... quite overtly. Is this a "bug" or just an unfortunate part of the sim?

it is not a bug, it is one of the features of P3D2. I recall reading a post by the developer advising either this feature can be turned off or will be able to be turned off soon. Personally I dont mind it, but again, personal preference. Suggest maybe looking in the LM P3D forums?

it is not a bug, it is one of the features of P3D2. I recall reading a post by the developer advising either this feature can be turned off or will be able to be turned off soon. Personally I dont mind it, but again, personal preference. Suggest maybe looking in the LM P3D forums?

thanks for the info. for me I find it very odd looking... at certain angles (particularly with numerous clouds in the sky) it seems like every cloud does a 180 degree spin.

I also find it a little strange, especially when using TrackIR, just looking left and right gets those clouds twisting.

Good to know a switch could be coming.