Sign in to follow this  
vesalius

Some atmospheric shots from withinP3Dv2 [WARNING - heavy jpg's]

Below are some shots I took over the past few days. I gave P3Dv2 a second chance last week, after having removed it from my system, early december. I had it installed back then for 2 days, after which I hungered for a stable sim and returned to FSX. But, hey it's a new year so I give it a new start ^_^

***HOPE YOU CAN SEE THE IMAGES, THEY ARE HOSTED ON MY SKYDRIVE BUT SHOULD BE SHARED TO THE PUBLIC***

Can't recall where this was taken, but I like the fog in the valleys.
2014-1-2_16-9-57-99.jpg

Early morning departure. A320 backtracking RWY26@LOWI for it's flight to Brussels.
2014-1-3_16-4-41-97.jpg

2014-1-3_16-5-45-619.jpg

2014-1-3_16-5-54-872.jpg

Twin Otter on a short hop from Spa to Liege. About to overfly the city at the river Meuse
2014-1-5_11-18-45-408.jpg

The A2A C172 on a trip to Manhatten. Boy oh boy... Why didn't I doublechecked the weather forecast?
2014-1-5_21-2-29-235.jpg

2014-1-5_21-3-2-188.jpg

Getting even worse!

2014-1-5_21-3-30-961.jpg

2014-1-5_21-3-59-953.jpg

Kind Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Wow, may I ask what add-ons are you using in your screenshots? How are you getting those wonderful clouds and fog effects? Please tell. What weather engine are you using?

Beautiful shots!

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Can I ask about your LOWI screenshots?  is that the payware Aerosoft scenery??? or default scenery?

Hi Vital,

These are wonderful shots! I specially like the first one, 'fog in the valleys'!

JJ

Diego, Jean-Jacques, thanks & merci. That LOWI pre-sunrise departure was breath takening :)

Wow, may I ask what add-ons are you using in your screenshots? How are you getting those wonderful clouds and fog effects? Please tell. What weather engine are you using?

Beautiful shots!

Aaron, the clouds and fog are native in P3Dv2. Opus provided the weather for NYC at that time.

The addons I have running (except the planes ofcourse):

FTXGlobal

FTXVector

Opus Weather Engine 3.40

Can I ask about your LOWI screenshots?  is that the payware Aerosoft scenery??? or default scenery?

Will, the scenery and mesh are default, except for FTX Global which gives you the city/road lights.

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne