Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

FeelThere ERJ-145 is the add-on to get....

Guest _ak

>>Either way, you can believe what you want, really, I don't>care. :-) Next time not ask that simple questions as you asked before about altitude constraints if you want proove that you know things better than developers.

Brian Please, no one is trying to 'Bait' you.Just don't come around here complaining about a perfectly good product with no facts to back it up. If your not going to help with all that great knowledge you have, why don't you just help yourself to the door and make sure you shut it behind you...No one around here has time for your idle complaints of problems that don't exist. If you can't explain yourself then just go away.... :-bluegrab 'Bait', Get Real... :-boom

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I don't think the FeelThere ERJ is any sort of disgrace to the PIC trademark. I have thousands of r/w hours punching the buttons on a Honeywell SPZ-8400/8500 in the Gulfstream IV/V...those FMCs have a lot in common with the Honeywell NZ-2000. I found the FMC in the FeelThere ERJ to be the only credible reproduction of any of the Honeywell integrated avionics produced for MSFS to date. Not perfect, but quite useable. The other day, while flying an approach that required a second DME receiver, I drilled about 4 levels down into the FMC to find the Nav page that should display the DME from NAV2...I found it...and it worked. This is not just a trivial skin-deep facade of the real thing.The customer support has been there...some of the first replies to bug reports in the forums had me worried (i.e. things like "we never promised that this add-on will work with FSUIPC") but that all settled down and most of the significant bugs I'm aware of were exterminated on the first SP.Given what other people are willing to pay for an Eaglesoft Citation X with no functional FMC nav functions at all, this is a reasonable value. CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Washington, DC

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Finally, someone who knows what their talking about... :-beerchug

FS2020 

Thanks, Bob, for highlighting the important things here. Let me add one point to those who whine "it aint deserving of the PIC title.": I'm not going to do a comparison between PIC 767 and PIC ERJ 145 - I own both products. However, a comparison can be made between A320 PIC and the feel there plane. Here it is:PIC A 320 = Crap/Buggy/Not working properly with Active Camera/NO support/Total Waste Of Money.PIC ERJ 145= Yes, some things still need addressing (for me, the lack of a good fuel planning tool takes away from the enjoyment). Most importantly, non-condescending, attentive support. Victor pretty much answers every post on the feel there boards. ricardo

RicardoErnie Alston's FSBuild does a pretty good job with fuel planning for the ERJ...has a profile already built-in.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Washington, DC

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

>Ricardo>>Ernie Alston's FSBuild does a pretty good job with fuel>planning for the ERJ...has a profile already built-in.>>Cheers>>Bob Scott>ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300>Washington, DCLol, I'm actually about to reinstall FSBuild for that very reason.ricardo

>PIC A 320 = Crap/Buggy/Not working properly with Active>Camera/NO support/Total Waste Of Money.I think "Ahead of it's time" might be a better description - it was doing so much that current machines couldn't handle all the calculations. As far as I know, Anticyclone is still the only developer to actually attempt a true modelling of Airbus flight laws and FBW where the virtual FCC's are interpreting joystick input etc. The VC-only concept proved to be a bad idea at the time, but look what they did - it's the only clickable VC that ever existed for FS2002, and its legacy is there in something like the new RealAir Spitfire, which is VC-only and absolutely superb. Keep in mind that the team was also rushed to release by Wilco - a common problem in the software industry in general... I have a feeling we'd have seen a much more polished product if they'd been with someone like Flight1 or doing their own publishing.As for the ERJ, I'm really enjoying it - I haven't really found anything that I haven't able to do in it and it seems to be pretty bug free - no FMC crashes or anything like that. My only wish is for the ability to edit the terminal procedures and approaches to fix/add things in the database. (I've been told this is coming in the form of an editor)Should the "PIC" name have stayed reserved only for products made by the team now known as Level-D? Probably, but I don't think that takes away from FeelThere's accomplishments with the ERJ, it's in my list of top 2004 addons along with the DF727, the ATR, the Spit etc...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

What kind of performance compared to PMDG 737NG? I love my SkyDecks/POSKY CRJ, and thought this ERJ looks nice. I'm spoiled with REALLY good performance . . .Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

The ERJ runs about the same or slightly better than the fully 'serviced packed' PMDG 737NG series. You'll need ERJ's SP1 to get the Gauge Display Adjuster (or 'Display Adjuster' as it's called by FeelThere). Once you adjust the gauges to your liking, the ERJ will run like a charm... :-)

FS2020