Sign in to follow this  
cagrikartal

realistic takeoff power calculation

hi folks

i am lookking for a way to calculate (ACCURATELY)  the drated takeoff power for the t7. A way that will use the weather and runway info like topcat, I have the topcat wich is great but we re still wating for the update to include the pmdg t7. I think the reason that we are still wating for the update of the topcat is the SDK(i dont know  what that is, just heard it from rumors. Somebody explains what that is please:) hasnt been released yet.

As the t7 has huge engines when its medium loaded, i cant determine the aprox  assumed temp and drate. Even with only 85% of power in aporx 7 dgree c (aprox 50% payload and 10 tons of fuel)  this planes climbes like a rocket :)

cheers

EDIT: (SORRY FOR POSTING IT TWICE)

Use the performance charts in FCOM, which is included in the 777. You may only be able to calculate assumed temperture takeoffs with those data, not de-rated ones.

Is there a PMDG 777 profile for UTOPIA or do you just use the PSS? 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

I think they are referencing froogles UTube video....Do a search with froogle

you might find some info their.

ALBT..\

Just use PSS!

Look at this video: 

HOW TO FLY THE PMDG 777 - PART 1 on youtube.

Go to 14.28 

He made some adjustments!

Robert

Even with only 85% of power in aporx 7 dgree c (aprox 50% payload and 10 tons of fuel)  this planes climbes like a rocket :)

Isn't that an extremely small amount of fuel? I'm not surprised it shoots up. You're taking off at such a low gross rate that you'd never derate the engines enough.

Isn't that an extremely small amount of fuel? I'm not surprised it shoots up. You're taking off at such a low gross rate that you'd never derate the engines enough.

yep u re right but its only when i dont have hours to fly and i want to make some manual flight with it, i just quickly load the a/c then load some fuel with rondom payload and fly

Temp = 65C

TO1

CLB2

Flaps 5

Max TO weight.

I love the stress of wondering if you will have enough runway to takeoff!!!

Mark   CYYZ      

Soon.

I can't wait for it, it shouldn't be super expensive and will be very functional. Looks like good stuff, eh?

Aamir Thacker

Soon.

I can't wait for it, it shouldn't be super expensive and will be very functional. Looks like good stuff, eh?

looks pretty good to me, can we integrate it in the cockpit of pmdg t7 ? or is there any thing planned for the near future about aurasim and pmdg ?

Does the AuroraSim program do the same thing as Top cat will once they both come out for the T7?

Does the AuroraSim program do the same thing as Top cat will once they both come out for the T7?

Chris Camp

it does even better because  its more realistic that they ve simulated the EFB.

it does even better because its more realistic that they ve simulated the EFB.