Sign in to follow this  
Maniac59

Texture

Hi!

I have the new B1900D FSX.

However, with all my graphic settings correctly set, I still alot of 'shine' around

certain parts of the aircraft. Like the doors etc. I am running FSX with Intel i5.

8.00 GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 650Ti.  Thanks!

Here's a pic:

B1900D_zpsdbde8e84.jpg

Mark Harris

ESA1178

Senior Captain

http://www.eurostar-aviation.ch/

I notice a fair amount of shimmering along the rivet lines... maybe not quite as bad as in your picture,

but noticeable

post-100706-0-69503700-1392097102.jpg

Bert

Greetings,

Can someone please direct me to a safe site to download Nvidia inspector?  After seeing the above two images of the B1900, I realized that my screens look like the first one and need to be cleaned up a bit.  The one posted by Bert is pretty crisp.  I am running a GTX770.  I did a search which led me to a number of sites I was hesitant to do any downloads from.

Thank you in advance,

cbreeze

I just bought this aircraft, and I'm also having problems with shimmering around the rivets.  I use inspector, use the right NVIDIA driver and all, no other addon including other Carenado aircraft is having problems except this B1900D. If this addon would have come with an official paint kit, then I could see what alpha channel it's being used and tweak it, but it doesn't have one. I know it has an alpha channel, and I've extracted the original alpha channel and tried to tweak it by lighting it up by 40% which helped a little, but not enough. I think the problem is with the rest of the kit they used to create this livery. I'm a repainter, and have plenty of work out in avsim.com library to prove it, so I'm not just speaking from the hip.

Johnny, if you figure it out, please let us know..  Carenado seems to like it this way - me, not so much.. :unsure:

Bert

Bert,

Could you help me out? I know this might not be the right place to ask but I have looked all over the forum and can't find it.  My Flight sim x crashed and I had to reload it.  I can't fine my original files of the B1900 additional paint liveries Careando had for it.  I looked all over thier web site but could not find the downloads.  Can you let me know were to look?  Thanks

Dick

Hi Dick,

I do not recall getting additional liveries... it came with a few as part of the package..

Bert