Sign in to follow this  
cgentil

Vector 1.10 problem Madeira

Hi,

Got this problem at LPMA, AEC already deactivated by tool.

Anyone got it too?

Thanks.

1ARjWb9.jpg

S0AHkLN.jpg

Yup, I had issues too, but after using the AEC tool in the Vector control panel, the issue has been corrected...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Yup, I had issues too, but after using the AEC tool in the Vector control panel, the issue has been corrected...

Are you talking about FTX Vector Configurator? Or other?

If other, which?

Thanks!

Yes, the Vector control panel, not any Mesh config tool that may come with the mesh...

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Yes, the Vector control panel, not any Mesh config tool that may come with the mesh...

There I had deactivated the AEC... No results...

There I had deactivated the AEC... No results...

Activate it and try again.

Also check your scenery library for correct priority. The Madeira layer should be above the FTX layers.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Activate it and try again.

Also check your scenery library for correct priority. The Madeira layer should be above the FTX layers.

Activating now and testing.

FTX layers are below Madeira X only FTX Global are above, but it's anything with Vector.

Have to deactivate LPMA and LPPS?

Still same, no results, maybe because I have all options checked in configurator?

Activating now and testing.

FTX layers are below Madeira X only FTX Global are above, but it's anything with Vector.

Have to deactivate LPMA and LPPS?

Still same, no results, maybe because I have all options checked in configurator?

I think you are seeing the Vector coastline.  The airport software was probably designed around the inaccurate default FSX coastline.

Daz

What can I do?

Who have Madeira X, also got it?

I would go to the official Vector support forum and ask there.

I have seen this problem mentioned, and I have seen it myself at LPFR (and another problem).  They may be able to give you a solution.

Daz

Go to (ORBX/FTX_VECTOR/FTX_VECTOR_CVX_scenery) and find the file (4320_WTR_Waterbodies.bgl), and rename it to (.off). At least it works for me.

Juan P.