Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

KMCO Orlando for FS9 released by Taxi2Gate

Darnedest thing I'm experiencing is that AES does not realize I have this scenery installed. I have 13 credits I'm dying to burn on a few airports. Specifically this one. Anyone have suggestions? I finally found the Taxi2gate forum now being hosted by another company. Downloaded and installed the MCO update but AES still does not see it. Suggestions?

Regarding to AES, the AES compatibility list contains only the FSX version of KMCO yet. It's still up to Oliver to make AES compatible with KMCO's FS9 version. It's already requested in the appropriate thread in Aerosoft's forum (post #551).

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Do they mean no support given for the AFCAD issues? Or no support for the scenery itself?

The website I was at, said: No Support in this forum.

But maybe 

found the Taxi2gate forum now being hosted by another company. Downloaded and installed the MCO update

this will provide the solution.

Could you provide us a link please?

Excellent... thanks for that, I'll plough on and see.

Can't believe there isn't a flood of questions about the FS9 AFCAD?

It's really dysfunctional. 

It's really dysfunctional.

Not as bad as Imaginesim's Shanghai ... hardly any AI at all even @100% and all times day/night.  :angry:

Is that MCO update for FS9 or FSX? It doesn't say.

As far as I know the KMCO update was released back in January. The FS9 version of KMCO was not even released then, so I assume the update is FSX only.

Graeme Butler

Correct.

Happily, I've had a response from the support forum, and will test the revised AFCAD this week.

Hey Guys

Just an FYI I will be uploading my AFCAD for KMCO to avsim shortly so you can all enjoy this wonderful scenery with the use of your AI.

Now it is nothing major only Gate updates to allow Heavies to Park and some minor airline reassignments to the best of my info.

Shots below prove AI will park "close" the right spots

A1 - American, Jet Blue and International incl. Aer Lingus

KMCOA1_zps1dbe0c10.jpg

A2 - Airtran, Southwest and Virgin America

KMCOA2_zps70c1daaa.jpg

B3 - United, Silver, USAir, Spirit, Bahamasair

KMCOB3_zps13430a49.jpg

B4 - Delta, Frontier, Sun Country, Air Canada, Air Canada Rogue and Euro Internationals included Thomas Cook (and Norwegian Air Shuttle which will begin at the end of May but unsure on which terminal it'll use)

KMCOB4a_zps6c3bc18f.jpg

KMCOB4b_zps3afed4ed.jpg

KMCOB4_zpsa482f53d.jpg

Just got to do a few minor updates but will hopefully be up by the weekend if not earlier.

Regards

Flukey

Can't wait!

Many thanks Flukey and WingZ.

Hopefully shortly we will all be truly able to enjoy KMCO as she deserves to be.

Well, as mentioned, T2G are looking into this, and will upload their patch when done.

They appear to have fixed the out of kilter taxiways.

I've made a comment on their forum - they still appear to have parking radii too small, as the DLH A340 went off to cargo instead of (empty) Gate 81.

Flukey, maybe you can share your updated parking specs with them?

I was actually thinking of doing a massive Payware & freeware upload of all my updated AFCADs for various developers...

I'm a little picky when it comes to getting the AI parking spots as close to the real airport (using the Airports website or Wikipedia).

Not to hijack but here are a few I have done over time..

Fsdreamteam KFLL - Added Silver s340 parking spots to the united terminal (does knock out two jet bridges but makes the airports more realistic) and updated the FedEx parking for Mountain Air cargo's C208s

fll_zpsd179b580.jpg

flla_zps6a31760e.jpg

Fsdreamteam KJFK - Hawaiian & Aer lingus relocation to Jet Blue term, while USair and many one-world partners have moved to the American Terminal

JFK_zps473984a9.jpg

JFKa_zpsa9b7f23b.jpg

Latinvfr KMIA v2 - Includes airline parking for Skyking 737s (on the left of pic 1) and other Caribbean/South American Airlines

MIA_zps232bdf1a.jpg

MIAb_zpsac353aea.jpg

Does anyone have a request? LOL (I have a ton of purchased airports, hence my reluctance to go to FSX, as Ive spent too much money ;))

Okay so in the Interim until I decide what I am going to do try this for KMCO..

Back up current AF2 file from your T2G Orlando scenery folder before adding this file just in case you do not like it.

On top of my earlier post this will also include the Mountain air cargo C208s parking at the FedEx ramp.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdky6ol893xd129/KMCO_AF.BGL

File is made by ADE and came up with zero errors when I scanned....

Regards

Flukey

More than the parking radius issue, I find any number of node/link errors.

I'm not sure what the full effect of these is, but any decent AFD file is going to have to address this too.

Interestingly, I tried adding a rooftop heliport using AFX (which usually works) but no luck in hardening it...