Sign in to follow this  
phil hazelton

737 - fmc basic tutorial

Can anyone suggest a American Flight plan tutorial for the 737 NGX - FMC instructional type lesson .

Just getting into this wonderful plane and need BASIC visual instruction on how to load a short flight using the FMC .

Appreciate any sugguestions

Phil

duckdong60@hotmail.com

Just getting into this wonderful plane and need BASIC visual instruction on how to load a short flight using the FMC

Honestly, the best tutorial you're going to get came with the plane.

Granted, it's a route over in Europe, but routing is routing.  After you complete the first two tutorials, you'll be able to use that knowledge gained worldwide.  You might as well learn from the same people who created the plane, so give those two a spin, and come back here if you have any further questions.

Kyle Rodgers

Long time ago, I found a fmc tutorial on youtube.  There is a number of them on the website, just use the search function.  The one that helped me the most was a tutorial flight from LA to Vegas.  I first read the tutorials that came with the plane; the picked up pointers and small things from youtube.  Good luck!

Gary

Like Kyle wrote Tutorial 1 and 2 are an excellent source on how to use the FMC, Also the NGX Introduction has some information on the PMDG Setup feature in the FMC. These documents can be found at Start>All Programs>PMDG Simulations>NGX.

Please sign your name per these forum rules

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/361815-pmdg-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting/.

Thank you

Michael Cubine

appreciate the info, also know the LAX/ Vegas tutorial written for FLT- 4 , was very good . May just review that one again .

Just would like to practice in USA if you know what I mean , seems more like home .

Always best to come to this site , theres a wealth of GOOD help and information here.

Thanks everyone

Phil