Sign in to follow this  
matt511

Damn cant get this to work at all!

Hi all, 

Any help gratefully received!

I too had the demo expired problem then on the strength of all the good review went ahead and dropped 60 euros on this! 

I've used Voxatc no problem so thought this would be a doddle...no!

I've run and reset the wizard multiple time, done the training adjust and tried both a headset and usb mike, I basically get no recognition of anything I say! 

I can occasionally get the flaps lowered after says "flaps etc " a couple of hundred times! I'm not exactly a BBC announcer but I dictate letters using the headset occasionally and as I said

I use VoxAtc with no issues so I don't think I slur too much! 

A warning to other then persevere with the demo! Don't buy until you've got it to work!! Or your stuck with it :(

M.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi all,

Any help gratefully received!

I too had the demo expired problem then on the strength of all the good review went ahead and dropped 60 euros on this!

I've used Voxatc no problem so thought this would be a doddle...no!

I've run and reset the wizard multiple time, done the training adjust and tried both a headset and usb mike, I basically get no recognition of anything I say!

I can occasionally get the flaps lowered after says "flaps etc " a couple of hundred times! I'm not exactly a BBC announcer but I dictate letters using the headset occasionally and as I said

I use VoxAtc with no issues so I don't think I slur too much!

A warning to other then persevere with the demo! Don't buy until you've got it to work!! Or your stuck with it :(

M.

I was in the same boat, couldn't get the demo to work so I bought it without testing. Then had all sorts of issues.

The guys in support got ne up and running. Make sure your hardware is prop set up. In my case, apart from my headset, I had another 2 virtual microphones active in windows and it was causing the program to not recognise what I said.

Suggest you send the guys in support an email directly, you will find their level of knowledge of coding and Windows is second to none.

Sent from my Mobile thing

M.

We all tend to want to do it ourselves but seriously, contact support. I bet they will have you up and running in no time.

Randall