Sign in to follow this  
raymar

How 'bout that new Phenom 100 from Carenado? Anyone flying it?

Ceranado transferred some FSX addons to FS9, so hopefully they want to do the same with their new Phenom 100 (and perhaps some day we'll see a Phenom 300 too?). :) I use both flight sims but the FS9 is much more comfortable for me, the performance is great and due to more additional addons far away from its default appearance - so I'll open my wallet for a FS9 version. ;)

Best regards,

Elmar

It's beautiful, and I seriously want to want it. But so far I just can't.

I'm keeping an eye on the comments from those who've taken the plunge though, and also keeping at least a little bit of an open mind. This silly voice in my head keeps telling me that I'd get enjoyment out of it used with an RXP 530 as a cheat. But I (mostly) try not to listen to my silly voice.

Scott

Scott,

Don't listen to your silly voice. Resist. I did listen to my silly voice and bought it. Put the Mindstar GNS in as a popup, which works adequately. But then flew the thing. Ugh. Then I pressed FLC and realized they modelled an autothrottle. Uninstalled. Don't do it. I was fine using the Mindstar GNS, but I just can't get past the fact they spent 6 months on this thing and can't model a correct FLC function.

Todd

Don't listen to your silly voice. Resist.

Thanks Todd - so far I have.  I've been waiting to see what the story was on FLC and FADEC at least.  With the plane apparently implementing an autothrottle (which shouldn't be there) and not properly implementing FADEC (which should) I'm passing for now.  I'll be interested to see if these things can be addressed in a patch, but for the time being I'll stay on the sidelines.

Scott

But so far I just can't.

Hold out for the Mooooo.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Yeah, the Moo will be mine as well.

Scott

@Gregg Oh, the Moo will be mine. I'll park it next to my 350i and XLS+.

Yup...that's my list too.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM