Sign in to follow this  
guitarman15

new at PMDG, need some help

I just downloaded the 737 package and I'm not seeing where to find the product I downloaded.  Are they going to send an e-mail?  this is pretty rediculous, I've been waiting for a while and have yet to recieve a conformation e-mail.  any thoughts?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Send a ticket to the link in my signature please. A lot of times this happens due to a typo you made in your email or the email going to your spam folder etc.

actually, I found it in my spam folder for some reason.  Now I'm on to my next problem.  After I read through the email and was ready to download, I clicked on the link and this popped up: "Error: Your request ID is incorrect. Please contact store administrator for more information."

any ideas?

actually, I found it in my spam folder for some reason.  Now I'm on to my next problem.  After I read through the email and was ready to download, I clicked on the link and this popped up: "Error: Your request ID is incorrect. Please contact store administrator for more information."

any ideas?

Ok  got me confused here now in you first post you said you already downloaded the product  and in your second post you say you ready to download.  Was wondering what are you trying to download in your second post?

All the details including your activation keys and download links  are in your account page

The first post I ment to say purchased.  my mistake. 

after I recieved the e-mail, I tried downloading the product.  That is where I'm having the trouble.

The first post I ment to say purchased.  my mistake. 

after I recieved the e-mail, I tried downloading the product.  That is where I'm having the trouble.

Try going back to precisionmanuals.com, login and check your orders.

Try going back to precisionmanuals.com, login and check your orders.

it says I don't have any previous orders.