Sign in to follow this  

Folks, a quick (few) question(s) here:

I know that the safedocks at UK2000 Heathrow do not show "777", because of the viewpoint, or something, which is a bit of a pain when you mostly fly the PMDG 777, so:

-If I were to buy GSX, Would the UK2000 safedocks be replaced with those of GSX, and show "777"
-If not, is there any edit I can do without changing the view within the 777, to make "777" show up?
-is there anyway of making the UK2000 safedock systems brighter, so I can see them from further out?

Thanks folks,

-Andy Green

Gsx  doesn't install or operate any of  the jet ways at all, it only installs  the vehicles  etc  that comes around  to the aircraft, you need to post your issue in the uk2000 forum sure  that Gary will  answer your question

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Sorry if you've already asked on the forum but I seem to remember that the brightness issue is caused by making the safedock systems for fs9, which allowed to object to give off light or something like that.  However, this doesn't work in fsx so they appear dark.  I also seem to remember they recommended AES as an alternative but I would guess that if you bought GSX you wouldn't want to have to pay even more on AES just for a couple of extra features at each UK2000 airport; I have UK2000 airports and GSX and that's how I feel.  I also wondered if the GSX safedock systems could be used in UK2000 airports, but I suppose that would mean having to rely on FSDreamTeam for people to use the airport - good for customers as I believe anyone can use those safedock systems by getting the free trial of GSX (possibly completely wrong on this) but obviously bad for UK2000.  As with a lot of things, support for FS9, FSX and now P3D all in one product will need compromise in at least one platform.