Sign in to follow this  
lewismorrison22

BELYNZ AND FSXGENIUS FEUD

Wow!

I did not expect someone like FSX Genius to engage in such a devious behaviour. I am shocked by this. I thought FSXGenius was better than this.

But, before I draw conclusions, I hope the other side of the story can be heard.

• Upvote 2

I don't see this as a feud to be honest.

Belynz is clearly upset that someone , however inadvertently, through his stream has been introduced to the fact that FSXGenius offered the service of supplying PC preconfigured for FSX .

It  would appear that FSXGenius had difficulties fulfilling the order of this person, for whatever reason that may be, I personally don't know the full details so couldn't comment on this either way for sure.  

I see this as Belynz clearly stating that he has no relationship or anyway endorses what FSXGenius does or his business model , whatever that may be. He does state that he doesn't know if he is a good or bad person and that he doesn't care,  but that he doesn't want to see endorsement or mention of this through his channels.

Froogle has also made similar statements to disassociate himself from FSXGenius and his business model, albeit in somewhat more "diplomatic terms" than perhaps Belynz has used here.

It is clear that Belynz wears his heart on his sleeve which is something you can't fake , I for one like that and I guess that is why he comes across so well on his Twitch streams & YT channel as a genuine guy who has the interests of the "community"  at heart.

I have just been scammed out of 400 pounds by this scumbag. I am  disabled pensioner, in a wheelchair and living on a state pension. I had the money saved for a new wheelchair.

Oh well no fool like an old fool, I have reported it  to the police

I'm sure Belynz (Matt Davies) will come on here and shed light on what he was actually saying in the video. 

About 1 or 2 weeks ago on Froogle's Facebook page, Froogle reported than FSXGenius had been arrested and questioned at his local police station, he was released on bail. So the fact that FSXGenius has been caught for scamming people such as the above, is a really HUGE deal! 

What I make out from Belynz's vlog is that he is annoyed some folks recommended FSXGenius on one of his streams, some followed their suggestions and got scammed by FSXGenius, its not so much a feud, its just an honest YouTuber that has a heart and feels genuinely sorry for what has happened to his followers and therefor is angry that he didn't notice those posts where they recommend FSXGenius to others...

According to Froogle (Frooglesim) FSXGENIUS has now been arrested, and he admitted to not use the money for what it was meant for, rather to pay down his personal debts. He claims he intended to use money from future orders to catch up, but things got out of hand, and he couldn't keep up. He's been released pending the outcome of the authorities investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/Frooglesim/posts/596701630446037

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

He's gone, I highly doubt he will be returning & that is that really. To the people who lost money to him, I'm genuinely sorry (as I've said in the video). I guess we now let the law deal with it and whatever happens, happens. I'm not sure if any money will be returned - It's just a waiting game. 

I reeeeally dont like this guy, he is pretty arrogant

Not sure if you're talking about me or FSXGenius here, either way it makes no difference - I never found him to be arrogant and I don't class myself as arrogant. Blunt maybe, not arrogant. 

However, just checked your post history, you seem to hate everyone so it is what it is :)

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk