lewismorrison22

Members
  • Content Count

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Flight Sim Profile

  • Commercial Member
    No
  • Online Flight Organization Membership
    VATSIM
  • Virtual Airlines
    Yes
  1. lewismorrison22

    No external views in P3D v4

    How did you solve it Willy? I also have thi
  2. lewismorrison22

    No external views in P3D v4

    How did you solve it Willy? I also have this problem it is very annoying
  3. lewismorrison22

    Carenado/Alabeo ailerons hyper sensitive.

    Ok i'll give it a try
  4. Hi, I currently have a Saitek x52pro, and P3D v3.2. My problem: My rudder and pitch axis work flawlessly. However when I try to roll, for the first 80% of joystick movement the yoke moves a minuscule amount, and for the remaining 20%, the yoke leaps to full left and right. I have this problem on ALL carenado and Alabeo products and I have found no solution yet, it is quite frustrating. I think the problem only started when I got my X52, this does not make sense as all other aircraft work fine with it (PMDG, A2A, aerosoft.) I have tried re calibrating it is P3D, but this does nothing. I have null zones and sensitivity set to min, and max, respectively. Any help is appreciated, Lewis.
  5. Hi, I currently have a Saitek x52pro, and P3D v3.2. My problem: My rudder and pitch axis work flawlessly. However when I try to roll, for the first 80% of joystick movement the yoke moves a minuscule amount, and for the remaining 20%, the yoke leaps to full left and right. I have this problem on ALL carenado and Alabeo products and I have found no solution yet, it is quite frustrating. I think the problem only started when I got my X52, this does not make sense as all other aircraft work fine with it (PMDG, A2A, aerosoft.) I have tried re calibrating it is P3D, but this does nothing. I have null zones and sensitivity set to min, and max, respectively. Any help is appreciated, Lewis.
  6. lewismorrison22

    Click spots not working.

    I have installed 20+ other add-ons that are not compatible with P3D with the migration tool, all have worked flawlessly. Thanks for your helpful advice though. :wink:
  7. lewismorrison22

    Click spots not working.

    OK so I installed Wilco Airbus Vol 2 with the FSX migration tool, then installed the A380 mega-merge, this works perfectly in fsx, but the clickspots in P3d do not work? Any Ideas? Im lost If you're interested, here is the merge: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pja55rjrachs0c2/A380%20Super%20Pack%20FSX%20V1.zip?dl=0
  8. lewismorrison22

    Step Climb Not Working.

    Thanks for all the responses guys, It was because I put 0 in step climb
  9. lewismorrison22

    777 Control Problem

    Never heard of anything like this... might be time for a reformat ^_^
  10. lewismorrison22

    Step Climb Not Working.

    Ok, I've tried to figure this out but I can't so I'm hoping someone on here will be able to help... So, when I'm programming the FMC for a long flight and there are planned step climbs, I go to the way point in which I must climb and put in the new altitude followed by an 'S' for example, I may put '/370S' and this works as it should, i.e. it will change all the following way point to 37000FT. The problem I face is with the auto step climb feature. It simply does not work when I turn the feature on. So here is a quick example. Im flying LAX - DXB. My initial altitude is 370, with a step to 390 - I programme the FMC appropriately and will have 370 set in the MCP. However, when I reach the SC point, nothing happens. The MCP does not change and the aircraft does not climb. I've also tried putting 390 in the FMC before the SC point, but the aircraft still does not climb automatically. I am at a loss. Any help is greatly appreciated. Lewis
  11. lewismorrison22

    Germanwings 4U9525 dissapears over the Alps

    I'm with you on this. Perhaps because the aircraft was so old, there was a problem with the pressurisation, resulting in a slow decompression, subsequently the crew realises that they are being starved of oxygen and so process to descend, unfortunately it may have been too late resulting in the flight crew passing out. Just peculiar ion though as with Helios the 737 kept flying until it ran out of fuel... The A320 had plenty of fuel when it went down.
  12. lewismorrison22

    Puzzled about MD11F weights

    According to google, and to FEDEX virtual, the max paload of the MD11F is around 200,000lbs, however I can only go as high as 170,000lbs in the load manager. Screenshot: http://gyazo.com/3a2...16ea669ef43b9c4 Regards. Lewis
  13. lewismorrison22

    Puzzled about the weights

    According to google, and to FEDEX virtual, the max paload of the MD11F is around 200,000lbs, however I can only go as high as 170,000lbs in the load manager. Screenshot: http://gyazo.com/3a2d73ab7745c278d16ea669ef43b9c4 Regards. Lewis
  14. lewismorrison22

    very annoying problem

    Problem solved thanks so much
  15. lewismorrison22

    very annoying problem

    So i got fs2crew for the NGX and followed all of the steps regarding speech recognition, and for the most part it works correctly, however, there is a problem in which my voice commands will do things outside of flightsim, for example, if i say start engine 2, the start menu will open. Please help. Thanks Lewis