Sign in to follow this  
PCAviator

North American Airstrips Vol 1 for FSX and P3Dv2 - $9.99 (50% OFF)

NorthAmericanAirstrips-Volume1-Box-PCAvi

Flight Sim Deal of the Week - North American Airstrips Volume 1 can be yours this week for just $9.99 - This is an absolute bargain! You get three airports in the package. That's 3 airports for $3.33 each. Bargain of the year! Plus, it can be installed into FSX and P3D v1/2.x as well. Grab this deal right now, exclusive to PC Aviator - http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/product.php?productid=555144

The premiere scenery package for MCA Designs covering several bush airstrips in the Pacific Northwest of the USA.
High quality, astounding value, challenging and fun scenery for Flight Simulator X and P3D v1 and 2 - The Ultimate bush-pilot's scenery package!

North American Airstrips Volume 1 offers a great value for money and is packed with quality scenery features, utilising some of the latest flight simulation scenery design techniques.

Volume 1 includes three different and challenging airstrips for you to put your pilot skills to the test, as well as to use as a launching platform for some great sight-seeing flights in the Pacific Northwest.

Included Airstrips:

1. 98TE Hilltop (43 Deg 19’ 19.14’’N 123 Deg 10’ 35.75’’W)
  2. 95OR Flournoy Valley (43 Deg 12’ 23.41’’N 123 Deg 31’ 53.26’’W)
  3. 8OR3 Riverview Ranch (42 Deg 56’ 03.92’’N 123 Deg 07’ 21.68’’W)

Scenery Features Common To All Airstrips:

• Realistic buildings and objects created using gMax with textures based on real aerial images.
  • Custom modelled 3D trees, grass and bushes filling the airfields and surrounding areas.
  • Large photoreal scenery areas are included around all the airstrips using high-resolution 50cm/pixel source imagery. This imagery is custom-blended to fit well with the Orbx PNW textures outside of the photoreal coverage areas.
  • Thousands of hand-placed trees and houses have been added to give the airstrips and surrounding areas depth and realism, contributing to a more immersive flight.
  • Color-matched for four seasons to match perfectly with Orbx Pacific Northwest season textures. It also color-matches reasonable well with default scenery too!
  • Added audible bird sounds around airstrips for added audio immersion. Listen out for these when you cut your engine!
  • Amazing Performance - We designed this scenery package with frame rates in mind. You will find this scenery performs well on even low-spec systems with minimal frame rate impact. You will be able to enjoy a good amount of scenery detail with this package without it grinding to a frame-rate halt!
  • Package includes professionally produced user-guide in PDF format
  • If using this scenery with default FSX, the package includes and installs a custom 10m terrain mesh for enhanced realism.
  • Compatible install options for FSX default scenery, FSX with FTX PNW region pack, and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D default scenery.

What are you waiting for?
Start your exciting bush flying experience in the Pacific Northwest today, with some of the best bush-strip scenery for the Pacific Northwest released in recent times.

MCA-NorthAmerican-Airstrips-Volume1-PCAv

That link to the best value offer of 2014 once more is http://www.pcaviator...roductid=555144

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Only for PC Aviator Australia?! I went to pcaviator.com shop but there it was $19.99 which I guess is the normal price. I would have bought it for $9.99, too bad.

Hi addman,

you can order it from the pc aviator Australian site at 9.99, just bought and downloading now

Cheers

Steve

Hi addman,

you can order it from the pc aviator Australian site at 9.99, just bought and downloading now

Cheers

Steve

Yes, I thought the aussie store was for aussies only since my login didn't work. So I registered a new account, you're right, it did work! 3 cozy GA airfields for barely 7€! nice deal indeed.

Registering a new account took me less than two minutes.

A small flaw, as I'm on FSX and not P3D, is that the scenery wasn't added automatically to the library. Easy to achieve that manually and I must say, these are three sweet little strips with some fantastic landscape (FTX PNW for me) in between them.

Note that PCAv AU also provide an incremental update to v1.1 which has to be downloaded and applied separately.

Thank you, Misha; thank you, Dean!   :biggrin: