Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gregg_Seipp

How is FTX Central Rocky Mountains (CRM)?

I have NRM and it doesn't seem that well done...a pretty high amount of cut and paste.  I have PNW and NCA and they are far better (especially NCA).   Every so often I ponder about getting NRM and I'm always sitting on the fence.  It has a couple of (look like really nice) airports but not much else going on...pretty much like NRM.  What are you thoughts?

Gregg 

I have CRM and it is well worth having. My advice, go for it.

Thanks.   I picked i t up as well as Jackson Hole.  Flew around to quite a few airports and, must say, saw a decent enough improvement in a good many of them.  Really enjoyed Jackson Hole when I finally got around to taking a flight there.  One thing...is there a way to turn down those runway and taxiway lights??  Dear lord, they are bright!

Gregg

I posted a message to their forum.  Compared to other airports (including many Orbx ones)  these are way, way brighter.

Gregg

I just saw that, I had no idea they were that bright . 

I picked i t up as well as Jackson Hole.

Also consider Yellowstone (KWYS).  I think it is well worth the money and is close to Jackson Hole.  Makes for a great flight to and from.

Happy flying!

Ok...I got Bozeman as well.  If I get Yellowstone I'll have all of their airports in the lower 48 with runway length > 5000.  Hoping that they do more of those...and some more mixed use airports.  KRDD and KJAC are really, really nice.  I know KMYR is on their list in NCA.  KSAC would be a good one too. But, there are many of those possibilities all over their covered areas.