Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeffEvans

FSUIPC reversers

Trying to program my PMDG737NGX reversers using FSUIPC.  Last step is to "unassign" reversers in FSX.  Can't find "throttle reverser" anywhere in the "Settings-Controls", sub-menu "Buttons and Keys".  I see throttle decreases and cuts... but no reversers.  I know a pretty basic question but would appreciate help.  Searched forums but couldn't find anything.

Jeff Even

Rockln, CA

Trying to program my PMDG737NGX reversers using FSUIPC.  Last step is to "unassign" reversers in FSX.  Can't find "throttle reverser" anywhere in the "Settings-Controls", sub-menu "Buttons and Keys".  I see throttle decreases and cuts... but no reversers.  I know a pretty basic question but would appreciate help.  Searched forums but couldn't find anything.

Jeff Even
Rockln, CA

Jeff, I have programmed my Saitek TQ to push reverse via the "Buttons and Switches"...you move the lever for Throttle one into the reverse area, and make fsuipc read this as throttle one decrease. Tick the box that says repeat command while button is pressed, and upon release, select throttle one cut.

repeat for the other throttle levers you wish to use.

Will Reynolds

Flight Sim Addict

Posted Image

Hi Jeff,

After starting FSX, go to the menu to open FSUIPC, in 'Button and switches' put a tick in- Select for FS control, in the box 'Control sent when button pressed' select- Throttle (1,2,...) decr. Put a tick in 'Control to repeat while held' and then in the box 'Control sent when button released' select-Throttle (1,2,...) cut.

This works well on my Saitek throttles...

regards Russ

Russell Shaw

Thanks, guys.  The only thing that bothers me is that the reversers are supposed to be initiated in two steps.  First step is "unlocking", the first stop (this  is what the FSUIPC settings do) and then on to "detent 1" or "detent 2".  The FSUIPC settings seem to only "unlock" the reversers but not engage them.  HOLD IT... I may have screwed up... let me check something and repost...

Jeff

I guess it would help if I had the engines running when I  tried it, what do you think?!?  Works fine.  Thanks, gentlemen.  Some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you!!

Jeff