Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

P3D V2 Happy camper

Just made my annual pilgrimage to the local airshow, where the F-22 Raptor put on its demonstration. Although I've seen it many times before, it is always an amazing sight. Inspired by that, I popped open X-Plane 10 (*which includes a Raptor) and flew some circuits around the airport I spent the day at. Hmph. I was nonplussed.

Unfortunately, I don't have P3D v2.2 installed right now, but the experience really made me miss it. The Raptor just "feels" like a Raptor and where my local area "feels" like my local area.

I get the feeling I'm going to be caving in once again....

Have you tried G2XPL with World2XPlane? You'll be able to see your house from there :lol:

SLI in flightsim that would be the ultimate - that would solve a lot of problems

Rich Sennett

What do you mean Mitchs help with the water? Is there a post somewhere that helps improve the water?

"What do you mean Mitchs help with the water? Is there a post somewhere that helps improve the water?"

Bill I  turned on the reflections and shadows - and water to ultra setting 

"Great shots, indeed

Did you, by any mean, mod the water ?"

Rock - ​Water is not modded factory P3D - thanks

Rich Sennett