Sign in to follow this  
Guest David Lee 2

What do you guys think about this new release???

First off no one is questioning Avsim on anything, where are you getting that from??? Secondly, you still don't get the point of my post??? :-hmmm What's going on with you Allcott, it should be plain as day. I think your trolling and I'm done with this senseless conversation... Your on some stuff I don't have time to figure out right now...:-spacecraft Wow.....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest David Lee 2

I've always thought it was weird that the Bonanza, which is so ubiquitous in the real world, is barely represented in FS (Carenado excepted). I am sure this will be a real beauty!David

Guest moonkey

what is going on with the dreamfleet bonanza a36? lots of pics and previews on their website but just thought it would be released by now..:-hmmm

The Flight1 guys are smart enough to not release major titles concurrently and thus swamp their already stretched resources with all the hoo-hah that follows a new release. They held off on the Dreamfleet 727 for several weeks after the ATR released, for example, probably for that very reason.My guess is mid-March, after the initial brouhaha over the Level-D 767 dies down.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

As a tester (though not of this product, I never got the data because of problems with spamblockers on both ends of the line (iow, Lou and I sent each other messages which neither of us got) I have a tentative date.It's going to be soon, if no showstoppers are found in the last beta.Remember Dreamfleet typically releases on a friday!

Jeroen: Could you please translate your following statement, "As a tester (though not of this product, I never got the data because of problems with spam blockers on both ends of the line (iow, Lou and I sent each other messages which neither of us got) I have a tentative date."How can you say "As a tester (though not of this product)

Having recently sold my Debonair-the flight sim is all I have to remember her-and I will be interested to see what Dreamfleet/Flight one did to enhance my memories-the A36 being a close sibling...since I own just about everything they have produced I know I will be well pleased...they are the best!http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

What I'm more interested in is that when flight1 releases the A36, will RealityXP also release their updates for their gauges - and the GNS430?!?!?Best,sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Guest A321

It seems strange, that its just gone all silent on the A36 front.Like I said above, im just itching to get this A36, but if it takes much longer I might just have to get the one thats already avaialable and add in the reality-XP stuff myself, Ill no doubt loose out, but .... Well Im just impatient, and I dont like knowing things have gone gold but are being sat on, Yes I know theres perfectly good reasons for it, but I am impatient, and to be honest Id rather not know its ready and being "Schedeuled for release", if ya cath my drift.Come on Dreemfleet release this little beauty.Jason

Guest moonkey

Just think that if Dreamfleet always releases new products on a Friday then what's the guess it is gonna be this week! and then everyone will be talking about the Bonanza A36 instead of the Boeing 767 LOL.:(

Guest moonkey

NO it hasn't been released : maybe the Flight1 servers are too busy with the Level-D 767 download?

I was about to install the Meridian but this has made me stop and think.Very impressiveBruceb

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Guest moonkey

Just a note for those waiting for this airplane, there is a post from Dreamfleet over in their forum and it says they hope to release the Bonanza A36 on Friday, 11 March. :-hah Just wish it was a bit sooner..

One of the first messages that DID make it past my spamfilter was the one stating the planned release date :)