Sign in to follow this  
Calypso50

ATC WINDOW question

ATC Window questionI have a few questions, but rather submit multiple posts they are all here. Hope that

Bill,My solution to the ATC question was to assign a button on my Ch Flight Sim yoke to open and close the ATC window. I use the front button on the LH yoke grip.As far as the altimeter setting - I haven't had that problem so I can't help you there.I too would like to get rid of the labels that appear on the panel but haven't figured that one out either.Jim

LABELS: OptionsSettingsGeneral. Then uncheck "Show cockpit ToolTips"

Guest j-mo

>LABELS. Is there any way to get rid of those confounding>labels that appear whenever you move the mouse across the>panel

Guest mruane

Re: ALTIMETER, I think there is an option in the Realism screen to turn off "Flying Tips". That should remove the Altimeter message.

Mike,Turning off "flying tips' does get rid of the labels but not the window with-'reset altimeter" . The altimeter is 'off' when this 'tip' appears and by hitting "B" does reset it so I wonder if the problem is with the altimeter. Not a serious issue but just a pain, maybe indicative of something else.... The real problems now are mostly with the auto pilot not properly tracking the LOC on coupled approaches.. I posted a long question (more like a tome) under autopilot problems, I think it was..Thanks,Bill

RJ,Thanks.How do I add your atc icon guage? Or any other icons, for that matter? You're dealing with a real computer whiz here..much better at playing steel drums. :) Bill

Guest mruane

Hi BillI just use the "`" key (i.e. to the immediate left of the number one key on the main keyboard to open and close the ATC window. Does that not work for you?

Oh man, dumb, dumb, dumb !! Too far to the left, even for me. I searched all over for that thing..:+ And I have 3 college degrees. (That's,the problem.!)Thanks,Bill